Shiny Claw Gloves
- Pair of Gloves
- 94% polyester, 6% spandex
- Fabric has a shiny faux patent leather finish
- Elbow-length gloves have elastic in upper edge
- 2" long plastic claw attached to each fingertip
Gotta Glove It
If you are like us then you love looking to animals to give you greet tips for you fashion sense. Cheetah print never fails to make an awesome looking dress, and putting tiger stripes on anything instantly classes it up! If only there were a way to imitate their sharp and useful claws…
Well, we here at Halloweencostumes.com have just found the perfect way to incorporate animal claws into your outfit. What was previously a dream in the fashion world is now fully realized in these Shiny Claw Gloves! Racing around the house in the middle of the night will be super easy now that you have these for grip. You can just add that special cat yowl that demands new food in your bowl and you will have the perfect cat costume for any event!
Whether you want to prowl the neighborhood with all the agility and grace of a cat, or just feel sophisticated and deadly at home, these are perfect for you. The shiny elbow-length gloves have claws firmly attached to each finger, so you will have no problem being catty if you need to! Just make sure you don’t climb a tree and get stuck!
|Medium||One Size||One size fits most adults||One size fits most adults|
- Not quite right...By Beronica | October 11, 2022The material and length of these gloves are good, but unfortunately the claws that are glued on are crooked and all over the place!! I expect way better quality and attention to detail for a $40 pair of Halloween costume gloves. Very disappointed. I could've gotten a "bad" pair of these, but they shouldn't have left the building!!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Not quite right... Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Not quite right... No (0)
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 25, 2022Very cheap. UglyBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?