Toy Story Adult Duke Caboom Deluxe Costume
- 2-Piece Mustache
- 2-Piece Helmet
- 100% polyester jersey knit fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Jumpsuit has red neck inset & side stripes
- Foam belt threads through the loops at waistline of jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at back
- Cape attaches to jumpsuit w/ hook & loop fastener at shoulders
- Pieces of faux suede mustache are self-adhesive w/ peel-off backing
- 2 pieces of molded plastic mask connect w/ hook & loop fastener
- Translucent red visor allows limited vision
- Officially licensed
The crowd cheers. Hundreds of them, maybe more! They watch in eager anticipation whether in the front row or from way back in the nose bleeds. It is time for Canada's most famous stunt performer ever to jump an obstacle challenge to let that cape flutter in the wind and defy death once again! It is Duke Caboom! And, boy if the rest of the toys don't love watching him aim for that terrifying ring of decorated plastic!
We're pretty sure that a real-to-life stunt performer would probably upgrade to real fire... but fire is problematic to toys, don'tcha know? (We suppose that's probably the point, though.) Well, let's just stay away from fire, anyway. In fact, the crowd goes the wildest just watching those signature poses. Hop on the Caboom Cycle and try out the Flying Man skitching or get really creative with the handlebars for a dangerous Banana Split to really impress the carnival toys! Finish off with your signature Canadian Spin and you might even land a spot in the next epic film!
Come to think of it, Duke Caboom has already landed a pretty amazing spot in Toy Story 4 and we're sure that you're going to love giving this Deluxe Duke Caboom costume a spin! This is a white jumpsuit with brilliant red accents that give you the look of the newest character to join the Toy Story franchise. The belt has the iconic Canadian leaf as well. Of course, the real winner of this look is the visor and helmet and the cloth cape. Time to become the top toy!
Practice Those Poses
Some toys are recognized by their classic style. Some have signature catchphrases that really get them into the beyond. Duke Caboom is all about posing in death-defying ways that will get the crowd screaming! You're going to look like a toy come to life in this complete costume.
- NopeBy Anonymous | October 11, 2022Height 5’5” | Weight 115 | Size MediumThe color of the suit is not as vibrant as advertised and is more a cream to tan. The material is thin and is dingy. I purchased a mens medium knowing that majority of the reviews reported this item runs small. I have a small framed body, am 5’5” tall and weigh 115lbs. This item runs Very small. The neck was tight and the suit rode up uncomfortable. The helmet comes in two pieces and are an oddly warped plastic. The inner pieces of the plastic helmet have velcro circles with an adhesive back that fail to stick. When you try to put the helmet together, it just pops right apartment sometimes. Absolutely NOT worth the money.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?