Toddler Power Rangers Dino Fury Blue Ranger Costume
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
|Size 4/6||Sleeve Length||18"||46cm|
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Foam belt w/ shiny metallic finish sewn to front waistline
- Hood/mask covers top of head & upper half of face; elastic band at back for snug fit
- Officially licensed
Carrying on the Tradition
The Power Rangers originally came out back in 1993. That's nearly 30 years of monster-fightin' goodness and we're proud to say that the new generation of Rangers is ready to face off against the forces of evil, just like they did back in the days of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. In fact, we think that your child might just be ready to suit up in this Toddler Power Rangers Dino Fury Costume to take on the new mantle! It's officially licensed from the television series and it looks just like the suit worn by Ollie Akana, the Blue Ranger!
This Dino Fury Blue Ranger Costume is a toddler-sized costume that will have your child ready to fight Void Knight and his minions. The costume comes with a full jumpsuit, which has blue and silver printed details on the exterior, along with muscle padding in the chest and arms. The belt has silver and gold metallic details, and it fits with a fastener in the back. the mask is made out of fabric and fits over the upper half of your child's face with an elastic band. Put it all together and your child can join the team and carry on the Power Rangers legacy!