Boys Toddler Nacho Libre Costume
- Pants with Attached Briefs
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester
- Short-sleeved pullover shirt
- Leggings have elastic waist, enclosed feet
- Poplin cape has satin lining, gold tassel trim
- Foam boot tops have cord lacing, elastic band under foot
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap w/ elastic edge
- Mustache is self-adhesive w/ peel-off backing
- Officially licensed, exclusive
You knew your kid was special! Sure, everyone might say that but when your kid was born he seemed to have an extra little sparkle in his eyes! You knew he was bound for good things when Susie reached over and grabbed that building block right out of his mouth, he frowned for a second and then you actually saw him shrug before grabbing the other block on the ground. You've never seen a baby shrug in your life so that must bode well, right?
As your saintly kid got older you started to wonder if he was truly an angel. Yes, he got along well with other children and didn't cry very often but he seemed to have a love of bright colors, drama, and horse play. You began to think back to a tale you heard back in the day. A tale told of the actor, Jack Black. A tale of a humble monk who worked in an orphanage, making the soup every morning until one day he was inspired to follow his dream. He decided that he would go into the world and become the luchador wrestler that was dormant inside of him the whole time! Now, your child is still young but it's important to set your child on the path that you dreamed up for them early, otherwise, they just might get ideas of their own. And what occupation could your child possibly dream up that's better than luchador monk?
He might not be quite ready for the ring but he'll certainly feel like it in this dramatic costume. When he puts on the boot covers over the blue pants and briefs he'll feel stronger than he did moments earlier. Then, when he puts on the cape he might not be able to control his power. Put that mustache and wig on him and no one will be able to control their laughter. Because other than a luchador monk, what's better than a baby in a mustache?
|18 Months||Shirt Length||14"||36cm|
|18 Months||Pants Waist||19" - 22"||48cm - 56cm|
|18 Months||Pants Outseam||17"||43cm|
|18 Months||Cape Length||18"||46cm|
|2T||Pants Waist||20" - 24"||51cm - 61cm|
|4T||Pants Waist||22" - 26"||56cm - 66cm|
|4T||Cape Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Small||Pants Waist||24" - 28"||61cm - 71cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- NachooooooBy Samantha Bautista | April 12, 2020We absolutely loved our Nacho Libre costume!Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Oh goodness! So cute! Thank you so much for leaving a review and an ADORABLE picture of your little Nacho Libre. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
- Perfect!By silvalized | August 28, 2019My 2yr old toddler fits perfectly in the 2t and the costume is well made! The wig looks great although I might be giving it a bit of a trim on the sides...So glad I purchased this! My toddler looks hilarious in it!Was this review helpful to you?
- Too cute!By Liz | November 16, 2018The costume is great! Fit as expected. The wig needed a little trimming to look like nacho's hair. It's too round, needed to look more like a mullet. Definitely worth the money.Was this review helpful to you?
- Horrible on deliveringBy Jackie | November 12, 2018I never received the costume and the system says delivered.Was this review helpful to you?