Video Game CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Super Mario Bros CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Toddler Luigi Costume
- Belly Pad
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester interlock knit & fiberfill; 86% polyester/14% spandex stretch knit; 100% olefin webbing; 100% polyurethane foam
- Interlock jumpsuit fastens at back w/ Velcro; styled as overalls w/ green shirt
- Belly pad is olefin shell stuffed w/ fiberfill; stretch knit "wings" fasten to inner side seams w/ Velcro tabs
- Gloves have stuffing to give oversized appearance
- Foam hat has appliqued vinyl "L" on front above stiff brim
Do you have a duo of boys running around in your home that need something to use up all of that energy that never seems to dissipate? Well, how about saving a princess and an entire kingdom? If they’re up for a fun-fueled adventure this Halloween then help them dress up as the dynamic duo The Mario Bros!
Take a look at this awesome Toddler Luigi Costume. Your kiddo will look as if he jumped out of everybody’s favorite video game and into your living room once he tosses on this animated outfit. Watch out for random Koopa shells flying around your hallways, especially if they happen to be blue and spiky! You do not want to get hit by one of those winged horrors. Now, this costume will come with just about everything your little one will need to complete his transformation. A jumpsuit complete with a vibrant green shirt and an attached pair of overalls, a pair of white cartoony gloves, and an oversized hat that matches the rest of the ensemble with a large ‘L’ printed on it are all included. There is even a stomach pad to make your child appear to have a bigger belly. Once he tosses on this guise and his brother or best friend tosses on the respective Mario Costume they will be ready to take down any foe, even they villainous tyrant Bowser!
Help your child or children have an amazing adventure this Halloween when you dress them up as the most famous duo in video game history. Just make sure to grab your kiddos a fake mustache. Everyone knows that the Mario brothers get their heroic jumping powers from their amazing facial hair!