Toddler Green T-Rex Bubble Costume
- 4T: Coming Soon
- Bubble Tunic w/ Attached Tail
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill
- Fully lined sleeveless tunic has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Elastic in lower edge of tunic
- Fiberfill stuffing between shell & lining gives plump look
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of tunic
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Lower jaw w/ fabric teeth is sewn to one side of hood, attaches to other side w/ hook & loop fastener
- Shoe covers have hook & loop fastener at heels, elastic bands under foot
- Model is wearing pants and long-sleeved shirt that are not included with costume
Never a Dull Roar
Wow. Who knew having a toddler could be so wild. Kids under four are absolute masters at creating disasters! Last week you build at least twenty cities out of blocks. Not even one of them survived more than an hour. Your monster child growled with delight while knocking over the towers and kicking the roads aside. Laughed maniacally as you squealed for the frightened invisible town people. It's hard to believe that this is the same kid who cuddles her lovies and asks for the night light when it's time to say good night. And while this inner monster might be a little bit frightening, it sure makes playtime a lot of fun!
There's no way this love of monsters and dinosaurs is going anywhere, so you might as well lean in with this adorable dino costume! The soft tunic is super easy to put on. It simply fits over your little one's head and arms. Your child can wear normal clothing underneath, making sure to stay comfy. The bubble design is super cute, with big bubble hips changing your kid's shape in the coziest, most comfortable way. A long tail in back and the sculpted hood with felt teeth will help jumpstart your kid's imagination, it'll also make your kid's costume picture perfect. The look is finished off with dino feet shoe covers to bring your kiddo into character from head to toe.
Watch out! Here it comes!
Is your little one raring to go for trick-or-treating? He'll love roaring and gnashing his teeth as while stomping from house to house. Honestly, your neighbors will probably find it pretty adorable too. Now, will this earn your child extra candy? We'd say the chances are high. Good thing too, you're going to need that fuel if you're going to keep building all those cities for instant dino demolition!
- Exceptional Customer ServiceBy Niki Cook | November 21, 2022Height 3.5 feet tall | Weight 30lbs | Size 2T/4TWe got countless compliments on the costume. We saw lots of dinosaurs this Halloween and we definitely had the best one!!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Exceptional Customer Service Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Exceptional Customer Service No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2022Great costumes and great service and deliveryBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2022Loved it! He was so comfortable in itBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2022Absolutely adorable on my 3 year old dino-loving girl. Size was just rightBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Not as pictured | August 30, 2022We got this last year because our 1 year old LOVED dinosaurs. The costume had wonky teeth and looked like a demented alligator. Also the elastic ripped and snapped so quickly so the feet were not useable. We still have the head and my now 2 year old brought it out and yeah… still gives drunken alligator vibes.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Abbey | October 12, 2021Size 2T/4THonestly adorable. Not sure if my 2 yo will wear the hat or not. We had an issue with our order in that one of the shoe covers did not have toes on it (and the other one did). Reached out to customer service to fix and they are working on sending a new one - but were very polite and responsive to fixing.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Size 18 Months/2TBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?