Toddler Ewok Costume
- 100% polyester
- Officially licensed
- Dark brown romper w/ tan faux fur tummy patch
- Hook and Loop fastener inseams for quick diaper change
- Headpiece with fuzzy Ewok ears on top, bib that hangs down in front
- Makes Stormtrooper blaster shots miss every time
All the technologically advanced weapons of the Galactic Empire mean nothing when you're up against a furry little guy like an Ewok. A soft little jumpsuit of Ewok fur, a hood, and the power of nature is all they need to take down an elite army. Their sheer adorable attributes also make Scout Troopers miss them on purpose, giving them the advantage in any battle. Consider that shield generator as good as gone with him on the job!
This adorable toddler Star Wars costume includes everything your little one needs to get lots of hugs and trigger fond memories for everyone they meet this Halloween. The officially licensed jumpsuit is made of 100% polyester and has contrasting faux fur to mimic the look from the movies. The inseam has Hook and Loop fastener closure so you can quickly and easily get your little one into the costume and you can do a diaper change if needed. To complete the look, the costume comes with a fuzzy Ewok headpiece that has ears on top and has a bib that hangs down in the front. Whether they are flying Han Solo this Halloween or with a Star Wars group, they are sure to steal the show!
|TD (2T)||Romper Length||27"||69cm|
|TD (2T)||Child Size||12 - 24 Mo||12 - 24 Mo|
|XS (3T)||Romper Length||32"||81cm|
|XS (3T)||Child Size||2T - 3T||2T - 3T|
|S (4T)||Romper Length||32"||81cm|
|S (4T)||Child Size||3T - 4T||3T - 4T|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Super Cute!By Lewee | November 7, 2013My mother purchased this costume for my 19-month-old son. It was nicely made, fit well, and everyone who saw it thought it was adorable! Also, I like the fact that it is a bit of an obscure reference, unless you are a Star Wars fan or from a certain generation. Some folks thought he was a teddy bear, but precious regardless.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fitBy Current Customer | November 16, 2015It fit well on my 3 1/2 year old daughter. The quality was decent. It was cute.Was this review helpful to you?