Star Wars Wicket Girls Dress Costume
- Pair of Arm Warmers
- 100% polyester faux suede & faux fur; 100% polyurethane foam
- Sleeveless pullover dress has faux fur bodice, faux suede skirt
- Built-in ruffled tulle petticoat adds fullness to skirt
- Faux suede hood has decorative stitching, fur-covered foam ears on top
- Faux fur arm warmers have elastic in upper edges
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: The costume is a darker brown, as shown in the final alternate image
This Star Wars Wicket dress turns your little girl into the cutest creature to ever come from the mind of George Lucas. The brown dress has faux fur on the bodice, along with matching faux fur armlets. The hood has Wicket's cute little ears on top, so your girl will look like she just came from Endor! Once she has it all on, she'll be ready to help you take down Stormtroopers riding speeder bikes, but you'll probably just end up trying to cuddle with her, since she'll be the most adorable thing to come from a galaxy far, far away.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- False Advertising!By Kimberly | September 23, 2019The costume we received was in no way the one shown in this picture. Colors are different. Ear sizes are different. Entire costume is different! The actual costume you receive is the Star Wars Wicket costume seen on all the other sites. Lots of tears when this arrived. Very misleading and a False Advertisement!Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks nothing like pictureBy Anonymous | September 12, 2018The colors of the actual dress is completely different than what is pictured. The dress is all dark brown and the hood is a burnt orange brown color. My daughter is very disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?
- Does not look like this!By Anonymous | August 13, 2018Very disappointed! Asked them to change this picture last year. I see they still haven’t.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We are very sorry you're disappointed. Have you reached out to customer service? They're always willing to help.