Star Wars Wicket Girls Dress Costume
or 4 interest-free payments of $12.50 with InformationRead Reviews (6)
Item # PR4957
- Pair of Arm Warmers
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- 100% polyester faux suede & faux fur; 100% polyurethane foam
- Sleeveless pullover dress has faux fur bodice, faux suede skirt
- Built-in ruffled tulle petticoat adds fullness to skirt
- Faux suede hood has decorative stitching, fur-covered foam ears on top
- Faux fur arm warmers have elastic in upper edges
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: The costume is a darker brown, as shown in the final alternate image
We always wanted to have an Ewok around the house. Those little furry critters are so adorable and they seem pretty handy! Just look at that trap they made to catch Luke and his friends. Unfortunately, we looked into it and taking a trip to the forest moon of Endor is kind of impossible with our current travel technology. But, hey, we're no quitters, so we looked for new ways to make it so Ewoks could walk among us on Earth. Lo and behold, we found the perfect way to bring those adorable little critters from Return of the Jedi to Earth!
This Star Wars Wicket dress turns your little girl into the cutest creature to ever come from the mind of George Lucas. The brown dress has faux fur on the bodice, along with matching faux fur armlets. The hood has Wicket's cute little ears on top, so your girl will look like she just came from Endor! Once she has it all on, she'll be ready to help you take down Stormtroopers riding speeder bikes, but you'll probably just end up trying to cuddle with her, since she'll be the most adorable thing to come from a galaxy far, far away.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Love itBy TGumm | August 20, 2021
Size X-SmallMy baby girl is so excited and doesn’t care at all about the color of the head dress.
Thank you so much! We love it and our baby girl is over the moon.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Does not look like this!By Anonymous | August 13, 2018
Very disappointed! Asked them to change this picture last year. I see they still haven’t.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We are very sorry you're disappointed. Have you reached out to customer service? They're always willing to help.
- don't botherBy Jessica | October 25, 2020
Height 4'2" | Weight 62 | Size Medium1. Item pictured is not the same photo as the package. Item in the package isn't what's pictured on the package. It looks like a Wish knockoff from a Wish knockoff from the copy of the store brand. Basically, the missed the mark by about 5 miles.
2. It's short. I bought it because it looked like a tea length dress. After careful consideration of the size chart, I placed my order, and received this abomination. If I put my child in this and send them out in public, I could face criminal charges.
3. I sized it for my 9 year old daughter. The head piece more accurately fits my 2 year old son.
4. The ears are about 1/8th the size pictured.
5. After calling product support and waiting for 1.5 hours for a representative, they were very helpful and offered the BEST Chewbacca impression I've ever heard.
Product: 1/5 stars, Support: 10/5 starsBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're sorry that this Wicket costume let you down. Thanks for letting us know about the issues with this costume. We'll take them into account. We're glad that you enjoyed talking to our customer service team, however! We train all our customer service employees on their Wookie call before the graduate to taking calls.
- Cheaply made.By Angel | October 22, 2020
Size LargeLooks nothing like this. Not even same colors. The ears aren’t even half the size as shown. The skirt is just as dark as the stop. The head piece isn’t as long as shown above. Not to mention the fact that you can’t even see the tulle isn’t even showing when tried on. Cheaply madeBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
False Advertising!By Kimberly | September 23, 2019
The costume we received was in no way the one shown in this picture. Colors are different. Ear sizes are different. Entire costume is different! The actual costume you receive is the Star Wars Wicket costume seen on all the other sites. Lots of tears when this arrived. Very misleading and a False Advertisement!Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks nothing like pictureBy Anonymous | September 12, 2018
The colors of the actual dress is completely different than what is pictured. The dress is all dark brown and the hood is a burnt orange brown color. My daughter is very disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?