Toddler Kansas Girl Dress Costume
- Pair of Hair Ribbons
- Toddler Kansas Girl Dress
- 96% polyester 4% cotton 66% cotton 30% nylon 4% spandex gingham & broadcloth
- Gingham pinafore dress has fitted waist
- Shoulder straps anchored w/ buttons at waistline
- White blouse has gingham trim on collar & sleeve cuffs
- Blue gingham hair ribbons
If you ask a panel of weather experts what the best outfit is for facing down a tornado, the unanimous response will be something along the lines of, “What, are you joking? The only good outfit for an impending tornado is for heaven’s sake, get to shelter immediately and don’t worry about what you happen to be wearing!” They’re probably right about that, although they could have worded things a little more politely. But things happen, and sometimes you’re going to wind up getting swept away from your Kansas home in a tornado and dropped down in a land of mystery and magic.
Supposing you do happen to find yourself out in the wind, though, you might not need as much heavy gear as you’d suppose. After all, the most famous tornado traveler Kansas ever produced made her journey in just a modest gingham dress. That might not seem like the sturdiest option for traveling yellow brick roads, facing down flying monkeys, or matching wits with wicked witches, but on the plus side, your hosts will probably provide you with a free footwear upgrade.
Prepare your little traveler for her own trip to the wonderful world over the rainbow with this polyester pinafore dress in pretty blue-and-white checked broadcloth. The dress features shoulder straps that fasten at the gathered waistline, with gingham trim on the collar and sleeve cuffs and a pair of gingham hair ribbons to match. The choice of shoes to go with it is up to you, but we might suggest something in the ruby family. Oh, and please don’t plan on walking into any tornadoes. Some things are best left to fantasy.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Runs bigBy Mandi | November 16, 2013I bought the 4t for my 3 year old based on the fit finder and when it arrived, I had to shorten the straps and move the button over in the back. The sleeves on the shirt were really long/big as well. She may have been better off with the 3t. Overall, it was a nice costume and she'll be able to wear it for another year or two. We were happy with the quality.Was this review helpful to you?