Toddler Blue Tuxedo Costume
- Shirt Front w/ Attached Bow Tie
- 100% polyester twill, broadcloth & satin fabrics
- Pants have elastic waist, satin stripe down each side seam
- Jacket has satin collar & lapels, 3 faux pockets, functional center-front buttons
- Broadcloth shirt front has hook & loop tabs at center, ribbon waist ties
- Shirt front has 3 columns of ruffles, sewn-on satin bow tie
- Polyfoam top hat has satin ribbon band
Whoa, it's like a blast from the past!
Do you remember your powder blue prom suit? Yeah you do. Your mom was like, "I'm not sure that is going to match her dress," and your dad was like, "You look awesome kid, go get her!" And you did look awesome. It was a great night.
Now you have your own kid with the young woman you went to prom with. And you need a suit for him. Your younger sister is getting married, and your son needs to look stylin'. You want something fun, and your wife says it has to be cute. And nothing was more fun (and still cute) than your blue prom tuxedo. You want to find something similar for him.
Well, look no further, because we have just the thing for you. This Toddler Blue Tuxedo will have you reminiscing about how you got the girl at your prom. And it will meet the adorable-ness requirements that your wife has, but honestly you would find it difficult find anything that doesn’t look adorable on your little guy. The hat really tops off the cuteness. And he will be excited that he gets to wear a big boy suit just like all the other guys at the wedding. And all your family will stop you, and tell you how much he looks just like you. "It's like a blast from the past," your mom will say.
|18 Months||Jacket Length||13"||33cm|
|18 Months||Waist||15" - 23"||38cm - 58cm|
|18 Months||Pants Length||16"||41cm|
|2T||Waist||17" - 27 1/2"||43cm - 70cm|
|4T||Jacket Length||17 1/2"||44cm|
|4T||Waist||20" - 29"||51cm - 74cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Definitely more seafoam greenBy Tony | September 23, 2019We got this along with the orange suit, but the color here is WAY off. Its a seafoam green rather than the powder blue. I gave it 2 stars because its a pretty nice costume with the materials and whatnot, but just know that going in. Obviously we're doing the "dumb and dumber" costumes so the color is a pretty big deal! We'll live - I think people will still get it. Its just a bummer. The tophat is also a bit flimsy so I may figure out how to reinforce with cardboard but I'm not too worried about that part since I doubt my toddlers will keep those on anyway :)Was this review helpful to you?