Bamm-Bamm Toddler Costume
- Wig w/ Attached Hat
- Plush Club
- Jumpsuit w/ Shoe Covers
- 100% Polyester
- Flesh colored fleece jumpsuit
- Attached orange shorts with a brown sash
- White hair headpiece with an attached orange cap
- Plush club perfect for smashing things
Bamm! BAMM BAMM!
Ah, the sounds of a Sunday morning at home. After pancakes and cartoons, your little one loves to rove the homestead, smashing things with a big club. Hmm...that sounds like another toddler we know. Bamm-Bamm, of course, The Flintstones! So, have no fear, it is not you; toddlers wreaking major havoc is a tale as old as time, dating as far back to the prehistoric era of the dinosaurs. He’ll grow out of it, but until then you may as well encourage their true nature to shine and dress your kiddo up in this officially licensed Bamm-Bamm Toddler Costume; if he’s bound to use his strength for destruction, he may as well look super-cute while doing it!
Betty and Barney Rubble handled their little mischief-maker by finding him the perfect playmate; maybe your neighbors have a little Pebbles in their house who needs a friend to do everything with, as well? Dress your tiny tot in this fleece jumpsuit with attached orange shorts, and secure the white, cap-topped hairpiece over his noggin, and go knock on their door to find out! Your little cave boy can even do all the banging on the door! And then maybe when that’s over, you can trade in his wooden club for this costume’s plush one; just because you can’t take the bamm! out of the toddler, doesn’t mean you can’t make it a whole lot quieter with the help of this look!
|Toddler||Child Size||2T - 4T||2T - 4T|
|18 Months/2T||Child Size||18MO - 2T||18MO - 2T|
|18 Months/2T||Jumpsuit Length||30"||76cm|
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 23, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- DisappointingBy Miranda | October 18, 2018Picture wouldnt upload but the color is brown, not orange like described, also not made of fleece, more like felt. I know that costumes are cheaply made but this one looks extremely cheap! Wish i would have made it myself..Was this review helpful to you?