Women's The Munsters Lily Wig
- 100% olefin synthetic hair on mesh cap
- Wig cap has elastic edge for snug fit
- Officially licensed, exclusive
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
The Macabre Matriarch
How does Lily Munster do it? She manages to calm Herman down whenever he has a temper tantrum. She makes sure that Eddie gets to school and to top it all off, she always has that perfect, 200-year-old vampire hairstyle! Well, now there's a way for you to get that vivacious vampire look with this Lily Munster Wig, which is inspired by the classic character from The Munsters!
Design & Details
This adult wig helps you create your own Munsters inspired look! It's made with black and white synthetic fibers designed to recreate the style from the classic television series. It fits with an elastic mesh cap on the interior, so it's a one size fits most style. Pair it up with our Lily Munster costume for full effect!
|Standard||Wig Cap Circumference||18" - 26"||46cm - 66cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Karen | October 23, 2021This wig is terrible! Hair falling out! Really cheap!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Tracie Dee | August 12, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- CheapBy Current Customer | November 7, 2019Poor Quality. Don’t waste your $40Was this review helpful to you?