Supreme Edition Shadow Trooper Costume
- Molded armor pieces
- Collector's edition mask
- 100% polyester w/ plastic armor
- Officially licensed
- Black full-body jumpsuit zips up in front
- Molded plastic armor pieces for chest, back, shoulders, biceps, belt, cod piece, thighs and shins
- Armor attaches to jumpsuit with Hook and Loop fastener fasteners
- Chest piece has elastic straps for fitting
- Canister attaches to belt
- Black gloves
- Collector's helmet made from a single piece mold
- Slits at the mouth of helmet for ventilation
- Tinted visor
- Note: visor is black, not silver as depicted in image
- Makes you feel like Darth Vader's homeboy
Some soldiers just don't fit into the endless Stormtrooper squads who couldn't hit the top side of a Star Destroyer at point blank with their blasters!
Those special Empire soldiers are drafted into the ranks of the Shadow Stormtroopers, merciless fighters with unparalleled skill in military maneuvers. If these guys had been defending the Death Star, Luke Skywalker's destiny would have ended the minute he stepped foot outside of the Millennium Falcon. While most of us were happy to see Luke fulfill his destiny, those of us on the Dark Side would have liked to have seen a few more Shadow Stormtroopers in his path.
If you wanted to be one of those Shadow Stormtroopers, then this authentic, officially licensed Star Wars costume is for you! This costume is 100% polyester with plastic armor. The black, full-body jumpsuit zips in the front for easy on and off. The molded plastic armor pieces cover the jumpsuit. This includes pieces for the chest, back, shoulders, biceps, thighs, and shins. This costume even comes with the molded armor codpiece and a molded plastic belt. The armor attaches to the jumpsuit with Hook and Loop fastener and the chest piece has elastic straps for a secure fit. Also included is a canister that attaches to the belt and black gloves to give it added detail. Finish off the look with the collector’s Shadow Stormtrooper helmet, which is made from a single-piece mold and has slits at the mouth for ventilation and a black tinted visor. Get ready for the Star Wars this Halloween with this authentic and unique costume!
- Armor held on by velcroBy Anonymous | September 22, 2016For that kind of money they could do a better job with attaching some of the armor pieces.stick on with Velcro? At least use some elastic straps or something.and the helmet should come with a voice changer so you could at least sound like a storm trooper.over priced and sounds like poor craftsmanship.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I am sorry to hear about the condition of the costume you received! If you reach out to our Customer Service Department they can resolve this for you. They'll make sure to put down their light sabers and swiftly fix the issue at hand.