Sulley Classic Infant Costume
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Snaps along inseams for easy diaper access
- Stuffed tail attaches to back w/ hook & loop fastener
- Soft hood has hook & loop fastener on chin strap
- Top of hood has stuffed horns, tuft of faux fur
- Booties have elastic in ankle cuffs, anti-skid material on soles
- Officially licensed
May the best monster win!
Before he was promoted to the number one scarer at Monsters, Inc.,…before he went to Monsters University to learn the ropes…before he met his friend Mike and his rival Randall and his little friend Boo…before he came across the Yeti…before he ever burst through a door and made a kid scream to create electricity in Monstropolis…Sulley was a baby monster. Yep, a cute little giggling infant monster being raised by his proud monster mom and dad. Hey, even the biggest monsters have to start somewhere!
What? Are you having trouble picturing Sulley as a baby? Well, this will help you. Just take one look our Sulley Classic Infant Costume, officially licensed from Disney! It’ll turn your little one into the perfect monster-in-training this Halloween.
The costume is fuzzy and oh-so-soft, and it’s the same turquoise blue as Sulley’s fur when he’s grown up. Except where the grown up Sulley has big purple splotches and magnificent purple horns, this costume has teeny tiny purple dots little purple horns just starting to peek out. Yep, we told you monsters started out as babies! And that Sulley tail! Attach the tail to the costume with hook & loop fastener, and your little one will love swinging it around and making the other kids scream – and end up laughing. All you need to do is pull on the booties with cute little brown felt claws, and you’ve got an adorable baby monster ready to scare up some treats this Halloween!
|12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||22"||56cm|
|12 Months||Age Range||6-12 mo||6-12 mo|
|18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||27"||69cm|
|18 Months||Age Range||12-18 mo||12-18 mo|
- Cute costume!By Jj | October 30, 2019The costume is very cute But it runs small my baby is going to be 1 next month and the 12-18 barely fits and he’s not very big. I also wish it was a set altogether the footies fit too big! Overall I’m not disappoint for the price and my little guy looks super cute!Was this review helpful to you?
- Small, not sure if correct size sentBy Anonymous | September 13, 2021Size 18 MonthsI ordered the 18 month size and the head piece is very small, probably for a 6 month old that is not very chubby. The packaging says 12-18 mos so I’m not sure if I received the right size costume. If I chose 18 months I would assume the size would be 18 months +. Very cute costume overall.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?