Toddler Girls Star Wars The Force Awakens Rey Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Arm Warmers
- Pair of Boot Tops
- 199% polyester fleece fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at center back
- Styled as tunic & pants; foam belt fastens to waistline w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Arm warmers have elastic top edge, foam wrist cuffs that fasten w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Foam boot covers fasten w/ Hook and Loop fastener around ankles; elastic band under foot
- Officially licensed
If you'd like your girl to be the kind of girl that doesn't need any boy to hold her hand, why not get her started by outfitting her with this Force Awakens Rey costume. Sure, she's just a toddler, and isn't going to be ready to battle with a bo staff, or even scavenge the carcass of a Star Destroyer for valuable parts, but that's no reason not to get her started on the path towards becoming a strong willed woman.
This costume replicates the signature style of the character's Jakku costume in Episode 7, and will let her become the desert dweller who's ready to go on the adventure of a lifetime. She can team up with her friends or siblings to form a Star Wars group, or with her parents for a great family group theme. When Finn, Rey, and BB-8 hit the Halloween scene, they might not be ready to battle Kylo Ren, but we're sure that the First Order is going to be finishing last in the trick-or-treat candy tally!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.