Shimmer Rhinestone Headpiece
- Adjustable lobster claw clasp
- Cascading rhinestone decorations
HELLO, QUEEN OF THE AMAZONS!
We see that your divine head, although beautiful as always, is rather naked at the moment. We almost didn't recognize you without the glitter of enchanted jewels and charms sprawled throughout your royal countenance! But worry not, fair empress. We believe we have a set of jewels regal enough to grace your face. (Hey, that rhymes!)
With this Shimmer Rhinestone Headpiece, you will continue to sparkle as the night skies' brightest and most beautiful star, plus this accessory is trendier than a classic crown. Crowns are so last century ago but jeweled headpieces are where it's at. Place it on your head and sashay into any room with queen-like confidence.
Decked out with eye-catching rhinestones, the Shimmer Rhinestone Headpiece frames your face like that of a goddess. It goes great with a wide variety of looks and styles, so check out our selection of costumes (like belly dancers and gypsies, to name just two) to find the perfect fit!
ALL HAIL THE QUEEN(S)
Of course, this exquisite piece of jewelry also looks breathtaking on more earthly queens, such as Cleopatra and Athena, and mysterious ladies of intrigue, such as fortunetellers, genies, belly dancers, and more!
- Comfortable and FunctionalBy Melissa | February 26, 2019I initially gave this headpiece an hour before I thought I would be taking it off, but I was able to wear it all night without it being annoying or uncomfortable. I was unable to wear it underneath my hair as the model does. but it still looked nice on top of my hair.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- NiceBy Current Customer | October 16, 2020Height 5’7This looks nice on with the cleopatra dress. A little fragile thought if your not gentle putting it on.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for leaving a review of this Royal headpiece. We bet it'll look amazing alongside your Cleopatra costume. Have a happy Halloween!
- Five StarsBy BABYCAKES | November 19, 2019Was this review helpful to you?