Sexy Squirrel Costume
- Hooded Dress
- 100% polyester fleece & faux fur; 100% polyurethane foam
- Gray fleece dress has faux fur belly & stuffed tail hook and loop fastener at side seam
- Faux fur ears sewn to top of hood
- Brown foam acorn-shaped purse is about 6" diameter; fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener
When it comes to the urban jungle, almost all the animals have been accounted for. We have hundreds of Cats, a handful of Puppy and Kittens, about a dozen Monkeys, and even a few unexpected Horses, Cows… even an Octopus. We’re not quite sure how to market an Octopus walking around the city streets or joining in on the local festive parties, but we’ve accounted for all those needs. Still, if you’re going for a unique entry into your own oasis, you’ll find yourself swimming upstream of a very heavy current. (Yes, we have a few sexy Salmon costumes already out, too.)
But, we’ve been shocked at the complete absence of one of the most festive, curious, and adorable of urban animals: the Squirrel. This adorable little squeaker can be found in virtually every yard across America and leaves us constantly staring out the window at their excitable actions and yet there is never any representation of the energetic furballs! It is a travesty and one that we have worked tirelessly to fix.
And you can be the unique one in a million this year with this exclusive Sexy Squirrel costume. A sinfully comfortable polyester fleece fabric makes up the gray dress with a flawlessly fun fuzzy patch of faux fur to make up the belly and stuffed tail. Pull up your hood and flick your furry ears to show that you’re attentive and stow your snacks in your brown foam acorn purse that fastens with Hook and Loop fastener. Make a stand and drive them nuts with this truly unique look. Because, really, who would rather watch a cat pawing at its face when they could watch with glee at the playful antics of our favorite fuzzy friend?
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Cute!By Anonymous | October 15, 2018This looks really cute on.... and it's a heck of a lot more easy to get into / comfortable than the ultra sexy super hero type costumes I've tried on. I guess the costume could be sexy if it was form fitting, but I was so paranoid about getting one too short and small after reading the reviews, I got a large when maybe I should have gotten a medium. Well, better too big than small, right? I put on a belt and it looked better, I suppose I have time to get it altered.
I've tried on a zillion costumes for halloween, and my friend thought this one was the cutest.Was this review helpful to you?
- order a size upBy Anonymous | November 9, 2015I'm a size 4 so I ordered a small... it was so skin tight and it was VERY short.. I had to have my husband help me stretch the material by pulling on the bottom of the dress which then ripped the string that held the tail up..I was disappointed. I still ended up wearing the costume because I had no other option.. but it felt like it was an XS.. not a smallWas this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Jennifer | October 29, 2020Size LargeFollowed the sizing guide and the costume is still too small. Instead of a mid calf length it barely sits below my butt. Quality is ok. Has an annoying velcro opening on the side for no reason and really ruins the look of the costume.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great findBy Jessica | November 19, 2018Loved this costume! Got lots of compliments, the quality is good! Size was right on!Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- True to pictureBy Anonymous | September 27, 2015Costume was as pictured. Ordered a large. It fits (I border on medium-large). Good idea to order on the large side.Was this review helpful to you?