Toddler Squirrel Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Booties
- Nut Accessory
- 100% polyester faux fur
- Gray fur jumpsuit has back zipper, white belly
- Mittens attached to the sleeves at wrists; can fold back to allow use of hands
- White stuffed tail held up by clear cord from zipper pull
- Hood has ears on top, Velcro under chin
- Brown polyfoam acorn can be stuffed w/ tissue to hold shape
- NOTE: Packaging states costume includes boot covers, however they are NOT included. We apologize for any confusion.
There’s really only one costume for the toddler who’s nuts about nuts: this ridiculously cute Toddler Squirrel Costume, which combines a soft gray faux-fur jumpsuit with retractable mittens, a hood topped with perky squirrel ears, and a fluffy white squirrel tail. And because these furry woodland creatures are almost as well-known for their foraging habits as their appearance, we’ve included a stuffable polyfoam acorn to hang on to!
Your child will love scampering across the lawn in search of the perfect place to stash their newfound treasure, and their antics are sure to entertain the neighbors and confuse the family dog. And if you’re looking for a memorable Halloween costume, look no further—because there are plenty of great costumes out there, but it’s going to be extra hard to forget the time they dressed up like an adorable squirrel!
Act now, because this is the kind of behavior that won’t seem quite as funny and innocent when they get to be taller than you are! Plus, a few photos in this outfit will provide you with a fool-proof way to make them blush at every milestone event for the rest of their life. Senior yearbook? Wedding reception? Early-retirement party? You will always be able to remind them of a time when they thought that happiness and success was as simple as frolicking through fallen leaves and putting away a crunchy little snack for a rainy day!
|18 Months||Torso||17 1/4"||44cm|
|18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||25 1/2"||65cm|