Sexy Pinata Costume
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester interlock knit & nonwoven webbing
- Royal blue sleeveless scoop-necked tank dress of interlock knit
- Dress covered w/ multiple tiers of fringed nonwoven webbing in different colors
- Back of dress has "tail" of multiple strands of different-colored satin ribbon
- Headband has 2 stuffed horns covered w/ fringe & w/ dangling ribbons
- Interlock boot tops have multicolored fringe & elastic band under shoe
You know what always proves a real party hit? A big, cheerful, colorful pinata, chock full o’ sweet treats. Just the presence of a pinata can turn a small get-together into a full-on bash! It whacks the doldrums right out the door!
Everyone knows that the pinata is often the star of the party, but a real pinata also has its drawbacks: it’s flimsy, it’s stuffed full of not-that-great-for-you candy, and once it’s broken open, that’s just it--no more pinata fun for the night. Sad. That’s why we think this Sexy Pinata Costume is bound to make you absolutely giddy; imagine--all the fun of your favorite party favor, but able to last the whole party through (at least until you decide to go home and crawl under the covers). You can even change up the pinata rules and bake up some mini muffins or your own tiny tasty treats to pass out to anyone who hugs you (that’s better than being swung at with a baseball bat, trust us). Folks will rejoice over your clever take on a pinata’s sweet rewards!
As if that weren’t enough joy for you, you also get to dress in fun, colorful fringe! As you flaunt the layers of this festive frock and its matching boot toppers, you’ll immediately draw a crowd wherever you hang. A ribboned, horn headband and a matching ribbon “tail” complete this costume and crown you sweet princess of the pinatas! Something tells us that the paper and cardboard kind will never seem quite as fun after you’ve lived the lovely life of a party pinata!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great item!By Anonymous | October 20, 2017Dress fits great but a little short. Fabric is well made!Was this review helpful to you?
- CuteBy Anonymous | April 30, 2017I wore this costume at a recent party for Cinco de Mayo and it was a hit! Many compliments! I am a medium and it fit but was a bit tight.. The boot covers did not stay up so I used rubber bands to hold them in place. I did not wear boots, however. I used candy to toss and a noodle as props. Fun!Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute costumeBy Samantha | September 24, 2020Costume is cute, but quality could be better (It looks like something I could have made myself if I wasn’t so lazy). Also, there is no stretch to the dress or the boot covers, so be careful with the sizing.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- It's okayBy Charlene | October 6, 2016Definitely not worth what I paid.. Some of the streamers on the dress and leggings fell off.. The dress itself fit okay.. alittle bigger than I thought I'd be.. The leggings would not stay up.. The headband streamers were too long.. kept getting in my face.. Overall.. it was just an okay costume..Was this review helpful to you?
- love this costume!By Kara | October 17, 2013I was so happy I found this site for my costume and I loved the thank you video for your order! :)Was this review helpful to you?