Women's Seattle Seahawks Light Up V-Neck Bluetooth Sweater
- Light Up Bluetooth Sweater
- 80% acrylic 13% polyester 7% metallic fiber pullover sweater
- Rib knit neck band, sleeve cuffs and waistband
- Knitted Seattle Seahawks themed design throughout
- Battery pack attached, requires 3x AAA batteries (not included)
- Connect to your music and music plays on the speaker in your sweater
- Lights on the sweater flash to your music
- Officially licensed
Ugly Sweater Season
When the Christmas season arrives, you might be inclined to start eyeing some ugly Christmas sweaters, since they're always a ton of holiday fun. But, if you're also a diehard Seattle Seahawks fan, you might be looking for something a little extra special. Well, we've got just the thing, and it's this Seahawks Light-Up Bluetooth Ugly Sweater!
This Seahawks sweater features Bluetooth technology, along with flashing lights and a speaker. That's right, this sweater is pretty darn high-tech! Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect the sweater to your smart device, and it plays your favorite music while the lights flash along in sync. When it's powered up with 3 AAA batteries for full effect, the knit team design and flashing lights mean you're going to be the epitome of a true blue Seattle fan!
This Women's Seattle Seahawks Ugly Sweater is NFL officially licensed because we love authentic costumes and accessories. Of course, if you're shopping for more ugly sweaters, we've got tons of other licenses and Made by Us exclusive sweater designs right here at HalloweenCostumes.com. Because while, yes, we love Halloween, we like to save a little love for the Christmas season as well!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 21, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 4, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Didn't work properlyBy Current Customer | December 2, 2018The switch to turn the lights and music on and off does not work. When email was sent to customer service to correct the issue I received no response. The sizing also appears to run a little bit smaller than advertised.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry the sweater wasn't working for you! I do see that we responded to your email on December 3rd and we have offered to send you another one however the size you ordered was the largest size we had. If you'd rather we can just send you a free return label to get it sent back. Contact us through Customer Service with whatever you need from us!