Red Minnie Classic Adult Costume
- Character headband
- 100% Polyester
- Red dress with sparkly white polka dots
- White trim along the hemline and chest
- Black sparkly belt with an attached bow
- Matching black mouse eared headband
- Attached red bow with white sparkly polka dots
Never stop dreaming.
Walt Disney created the ultimate dream. He created magic. The kind of magic that has lasted for almost 100 years. His characters are so iconic, that if you throw a pair of half circles on the screen, even your 90 year old grandmother will yell Mickey at obscene volumes.
And people do that because they love them. We love them. We love to see Mickey, and Minnie having lunch in a park. We love Goofy, all arms, and legs, large ears flapping. We love Donald's lisp, and Daisy's fashionable style. It reminds us that there is magic in the world. We just have to look for it. And when we find it, we have to believe in it.
You can spread this magic though, just by remembering to have fun. Wearing this Red Minnie Classic Adult Costume might get you in the fun having mood. You can wear it as you explore Disneyland for the first time, rubbing elbows with Donald, and the plethora of princesses. Or even as you sit down to watch your favorite Disney movie. (We suggest the Aristocats.) The sleek design will give you a beautiful, and sophisticated look. Just pick up some white gloves to complete the look. This costume will let you make your own magic.
|Small||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Small||Waist||22" - 30"||56cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|Large||Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
- It's a NO from me...By A-bechtold | October 28, 2019This costume is not horrible, but I expected a bit better for the price. Oddly, it seems as though the dress was stitched inside out. All the rough edges are on the outside of the dress. It has no real shape to it, but luckily I own a sewing machine so I can tailor it some. I wouldn't recommend this costume unless you are going to be somewhere very dark or you are a good seamstress.Was this review helpful to you?