Queen Amidala Womens Costume
- Queen Amidala Adult Costume
- 100% polyester fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- Red dress has black hem & cuff bands, oval print design on skirt
- Flared hem, wide sleeves, Hook and Loop fastener fastener at back of neck
- Foam chest piece has printed filigree pattern
- Molded PVC mask has painted gems, elastic security band
- Star Wars officially licensed
Being the Queen of Naboo isn't all about the poise and stature of simply looking queenly. It's not just all about drinking tea and eating crumpets.
It's much more about dodging assassination attempts placed on your life, trying to negotiate peace with the Trade Federation, and blasting bad guys who threaten the safety of Naboo with a sleek looking pistol! Well, that and you have to look like a regal and distinguished leader throughout all the whole ordeal AND deal with Jedi who really just do their own thing and never listen to you. Yeah, we're looking at you, Qui-Gonn Jinn! In the midst of all of this, Queen Amidala pulls it off, with some insane poise and leadership, even bringing about a peace between her people and the Gungans (with a little help from Jar-Jar).
Yup, she really did it all, and now you can take on the role of one of the youngest and most influential rulers of the galaxy far, far away when you go in this Queen Amidala Costume. The iconic red "Throne Room" dress features printed details, gold accents, and even those funky looking amber bulbs at the base. (If you can get into the mind of her royal highness could you please let us know what those things are? Sure they look cool but we just want to know just what they really are!) With included ceremonial headpieces, all you'll have to do is use a little makeup to get her movie appearance. We're sure that everything's going to be fine and dandy when you go in this Star Wars costume and it won't turn into a whole debacle like in The Phantom Menace. And if it does? Well, may the force be with you!
|Small||Chest||Up to 36"||Up to 91cm|
|Standard||Chest||Up to 38"||Up to 97cm|
|Large||Chest||Up to 40"||Up to 102cm|
|X-Large||Chest||Up to 42"||Up to 107cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- nice costumeBy Current Customer | November 4, 2019the dress and sleeves abit short for me in size Standard, but others all fit. the hair Mask is quite edge, hurt my forehead. If you would like to wear this costume, better with the make up, only the costume is not enough to show.Was this review helpful to you?
- Pretty CoolBy CARMEN H. | October 15, 2015Love the costume and the mask is really nice. But I would suggest if you are a plus size individual be careful. I wear a 2x yet the costume was too tight. But because of the material I was able to stretch it out from top to bottom and side to side which allowed me more room. But I want it more roomier. I would suggest if your hips are around 50 in just know you'll be stretching and pulling. But otherwise I like the costume. I'm going to add some inserts. I like this costume well enough to keep it and not part with it.Was this review helpful to you?
- sizing was wrongBy Swanny | October 6, 2015The fit of this costume was okay except for the length. According to the sizing chart, a Large should be 147cm; instead, it's 132cm - closer to what a Small sizing should be. So either the manufacturer is putting the wrong labels on, or the sizing chart is way off. It stops about half way down the shin, so some of the 'regal' impact of the character is lost
Cheaply made, light enough to need layers underneath.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | August 1, 2020Size StandardThis is ok. Mask has a gaming piece on it that will need to be trimmed. The outfit is quite a foamy felt material which kinda gives me the shivers (like nails on a chalkboard) but hopefully I can make it through the eveningBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thanks for your review of this Queen Amidala costume! We'd love to see any photos of this costume in the real world if you have them!
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Queen Amidala CostumeBy Current Customer | October 18, 2018The outfit was as shown. Haven't worn it yet, but it fits well. Hoping the headpiece stays onWas this review helpful to you?
- Amidala CostumeBy Current Customer | October 15, 2016Costume is very good looking. Mask is flimsy and worry about it's holding up. However, very satisfied.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Trisha Caudill | July 8, 2015Very disappointed!!! This costume was terrible! Cheap material and plastic headpiece!Was this review helpful to you?