Princess Leia Adult White Costume Dress
- Dress may vary from image (see description)
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- Officially licensed
- White turtleneck dress w/ slit along bottom hem
- Zipper along back for fitting
- Long sleeves end in bell sleeves
- Silver molded belt
- Synthetic wig styled into Leia's classic buns
- (Note: some dresses have a two-slit design previously used by manufacturer)
- Tames the heart of wild outlaws like Han Solo
Whether she’s leading the Rebel Alliance as a member of the Imperial Senate or taking charge of the resistance as a general, Princess Leia has always been, and will always be, a strong, smart, and confident leader in the Star Wars galaxy. In a time and place far away, strong female leaders were hard to come by, so Princess Leia stood out as a shining star amongst the dark sky.
Not only is this Princess Leia costume reminiscent of her classic Star Wars look, it’s got a little added flair for a modern twist. Show off a little skin while still portraying a strong female figure with this sexy Princess Leia costume this Halloween. This costume is also perfect for your next Comic-Con or fan expo – it’s inexpensive and ready to wear! The poly/spandex blend turtleneck dress is officially licensed and has a zipper along the back for easy on and off. The long bell sleeves and silver molded belt add the essential details to the costume. And obviously one cannot be a proper Princess Leia without her infamous bun hairstyle, so this costume comes with a synthetic wig styled into her signature look.
|X-Small||Chest||30" - 36"||76cm - 91cm|
|X-Small||Waist||26" - 37"||66cm - 94cm|
|Small||Chest||31" - 38"||79cm - 97cm|
|Small||Waist||28" - 39"||71cm - 99cm|
|Medium||Chest||35" - 40"||89cm - 102cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 42"||76cm - 107cm|
|Large||Chest||36" - 48"||91cm - 122cm|
|Large||Waist||31" - 46"||79cm - 117cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- I liked it but had some issues with it.By JILL L. | May 27, 2014The costume itself is cute and fit well. I went with a size small because I'm currently between sizes and I thought the x small would be too tight. The material is a bit thin, but I had read other reviews on this item so I knew what to expect. Also read in other reviews was the wig was small. Fortunately my hair color matches so I can make this work. Here is why it is only receiving 3 stars. After taking the dress out of the bag and hanging it up, I noticed rust colored stains on the dress where it had been folded. these stains are not easy to remove as the dress is hand wash only. I would have returned this costume and got a new one but it would not have arrived in time for my party this weekend. It will have to due for now, but I am a bit disappointed considering the price I paid for this costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 1, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- LeiaBy Anonymous | October 7, 2018Material is very thin shows everything....wig too small but, didn't plan on using it anyways just put my own hair in buns.Was this review helpful to you?