Costume Princess Bride Buttercup Wedding Dress
- 100% cotton fabric w/ 100% rayon flocking; 94.1% polyester, 5.9% spandex mesh
- Long-sleeved pullover dress has zipper in left side seam
- Lace-trimmed bodice has cord lacing; mesh neckline inset has faux-pearl edging
- Fabric has tone-on tone flocking in floral pattern
- Wire crown has faux pearl & crystal bead settings
- Officially licensed, exclusive
A RADIANT WISH COME TRUE
Finding true love certainly isn't easy. It's not every day that the extremely loyal (and cute) farmhand working for your family, turns out to be the one meant for you. Most folks in the kingdom just aren't up to snuff. Why, for every handsome, charming, and caring Westley out there, a dozen Prince Humperdincks are out there, only managing to be a sneaky, conniving mongoose of a man.
That's why, when someone finds their true love, it is nearly a requirement to wear something that will catch that true love's attention and get them ready to make your every wish come true! Wear something that's both pure and radiant, so you can marry your one and only! Of course, Buttercup picked the perfect dress for this occasion, which we've recreated with this exclusive costume from The Princess Bride!
DESIGN & DETAILS
We know what you're thinking. We're fans of the movie too! That's why our in-house design team worked so hard to craft this love, Made By Us look. We know that Buttercup wore this azure blue dress during her wedding day with Prince Humperdinck, but she was really wearing it for her true love and we went to long lengths to get the look of this Buttercup wedding dress just right. The long-sleeve pullover dress is a soft blue color with a zipper along the seem for an easy fit. The bodice has cord lacing for a delightfully Medieval style. The costume also comes with a sparkling crown, befitting of a woman about to become the Princess of Florin (even if you're really just waiting for your farmhand).
THE NEXT STEP OF THE PLAN
It'll be up to you to figure out how to foil Prince Humperdinck's plans. (You can't expect Westley to do it all, right?) The good news is that with this licensed costume, you'll be all ready for your wedding when the Dread Pirate Roberts-Westley shows up to help you deal with the Evil Prince.
|Small||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Medium||Chest||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Large||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|X-Large||Chest||41" - 43"||104cm - 109cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Beautiful - but darn the zipper and sleeves :(By Current Customer | November 2, 2016It's beautiful, but with a weirdly placed zipper (poorly stitched in as well) and super tight arms (I'm a size two - got a small) I had to spend an extra 50$ to get the arms widened and a proper zipper installed.
So be prepared to do extra work on the side and you'll be fine. Definitely not something you can buy and then wear right away.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018The dress size wasnt as listed. It was too small in the waist and 3 inches too long. It was dragging on the floor. To top it off, it came smelling like fish!!!
But anyways, I couldn't even get my arms in the sleeves they were so tight.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fits like a dream!By Usagik | August 15, 2017I'm sooo happy with this costume! It even looks well made for a Halloween costume which is fantastic since it will need a hand-wash to get out the wrinkles. Looks great on! On a side note, the crown is bendy, but sits more above your head than really on it.Was this review helpful to you?