Kid's Pokémon Scorbunny Hooded Jumpsuit Classic Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- 100% polyester jumpsuit
- Velour jumpsuit has hook and loop fastener down center front
- Embroidered facial features on the hood
- Wire in the ears to make them stand up
- Officially licensed
We often ask people which Pokémon is their favorite, but that’s kind of an unfair question. There are literally hundreds of creatures to choose from, so maybe we should try to narrow it down. What’s your favorite Fire-type Pokémon? That’s just slightly more manageable to answer, with only 84 options. How about this—what’s your favorite rabbit Pokémon? There’s only one that we know of that fits in both categories! If your child is a fan of cute and fluffy creatures that can also conjure heat, they’ll love Scorbunny.
If your kid loves Pokémon and wants to be a more unique type for Halloween this year, they might like this Scorbunny Hooded Jumpsuit Classic Costume! This jumpsuit has hook and loop fasteners down the front so your child can hop right in and out of the outfit. It has this creature’s white puffy tail on the back and embroidered facial features on the hood. It also has Scorbunny’s orange-tipped ears with wire inside to help them stand up. Add your kid’s favorite pair of shoes and they’ll be ready to explore the neighborhood. Check out our other Pokémon costumes so your child can get a whole team together for battling (or trick-or-treating)!
|Size 4/6||Jumpsuit Length||40"||102cm|
|Size 10/12||Torso||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Size 10/12||Jumpsuit Length||48"||122cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Ears don't stand upBy Heidi | October 21, 2021Size Size 4/6This costume is super cute and comfortable. The biggest complaint is the ears don't stand up- they seem too heavy and fall all the way back. I don't know if they would work better if the hood was tight- but it isn't not tight. The costume may run a little small. I am worried my son will not want to wear it on Halloween because of the ear issue.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?