Plus Size Deluxe Dawn of Justice Armored Batman Costume
- Shirt w/ Attached Gauntlets
- Pants w/ Attached Boot Tops
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill, 100% polyurethane foam
- Shirt fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at center back; foam gauntlets at sleeve cuffs
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Pants have elastic waist, attached foam boot tops
- Printed foam belt has fabric waist ties
- Cape fastens to shirt w/ Hook and Loop fastener at shoulders
- Molded vinyl mask covers entire face & top of head; elastic security band
- Officially licensed
Well, now being Batman isn't just for Bruce Wayne. This Plus Size Dawn of Justice Batman Costume helps to recreate the look of his armored up look in the Batman v Superman movie. No longer do you have to scour internet sites looking for a sweet deal on exotic metals and high tech computer parts. The printed details might not offer the same kind of protection against attacks from Superman, but they do look rather intimidating, so we doubt any super-powered foes will even try messing with you once you have it on. And you don't need to spend tons of man-hours trying to build it from scratch, so that's a win-win situation for you.
- DisappointmentBy dtramey | October 9, 2016As the saying goes "fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me" That was the story of this costume and the regular Batman suit from Batman v. Superman. As a teacher, I ordered both thinking that they looked like cool costumes that I could wear for Halloween in my classroom. Sadly, I was mistaken.
I'm not sure who these costumes are supposed to fit but it isn't the average "plus size" customer. I am only 5'9" and the top of the costume didn't even cover my navel. What is even more alarming is the cut of the pants. Not only are they much too tight for a "plus sized" waist, (I think) they were supposed to be able to be pulled up to meet the top at the waist line, but they are so low waisted that it was impossible to pull them up high enough.
While I know that the maker of this costume is actually to blame (Rubie's) I think we would all be better off if Halloweencostumes.com would purchase the licenses and make some great looking superhero costumes with the quality of their other house made selections.Was this review helpful to you?