Plus Size Caterpillar Costume
- Plus Size Caterpillar Costume
- Sturdy 100% polyester foam-backed interlock knit fabric
- Face opening measures approximately 5" x 7"; back zipper
- Three pairs of arms and three sets of legs sewn to sides
- Arms have attached white costume gloves
- Legs have attached yellow curled-toe shoes
- Each arm & leg hole has room for stuffing for a fuller look
- Also available in standard size
Let’s face it: Everyone gives a lot of attention to how cool Chesire Cat was, or how interesting the Mad Hatter could be, or even how adorable those singing flowers were. But you know who was the real MVP of Wonderland? The multi-limbed dude who knew how to throw shade so hard that you felt read just reading about it. A.k.a. the Caterpillar.
First, let’s get one thing straight: When it comes to hardcore chilling, the Caterpillar gets it at it like it’s his full-time job. And then here comes Alice, peppering everyone with a million questions about some White Rabbit and which path should she take, blah blah blah. Like, basically the worst tourist ever, thinking everyone should just drop what they’re doing and help her because she’s not from around here and failed to read her guidebook before she came in. And the Caterpillar? Is having none of it. He just takes a slow puff off of his hookah pipe like he couldn’t be bothered, throws her some serious side eye, and is all, “New Phone, Who Dis?” Alice = PWNED.
So if you're ready to take a page from the chillest guy in the book when it comes to your next costume party, then we highly suggest this Plus Size Caterpillar Costume. The multi-armed and legged costume is all you'll need to give literally no leaps when it comes to anyone else's requirements. The bodysuit is made of soft foam lined polyester to help you keep your squirmy shape, and it's roomy and comfortable enough that you can bless other people with your presence if you so choose, or simply lounge in it like you're in a cocoon of your own. The costume also has a face opening that measures approximately 5" x 7", which is important, because people are going to need to read all the shade on your face in order to save you the precious energy it takes to read them out loud. The arms also have attached white costume gloves, which will protect your hands from your hookah smoke, as well as clearly signal to everyone else that you are not only above them, but you are also the absolute most. Welcome to the tea party, indeed!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- It’s a lot of material alright...By Current Customer | October 26, 2019As far as sizing, the following individuals have worn the costume 5’6” 300 pounds, and 6’ 335 pounds. The drawbacks are- a person cannot get in and out by themselves, need a second person to zip up the back with the tiniest zipper known to man. So forget going to the bathroom without some assistance. The material is not stretchy and does not breathe so prepare to sweat and get claustrophobic when putting it on. The head hole is small but there is some material built in that you can just wrap around your head so that your face has more room. And the way the feet are, you have to waddle where you walk. Also wish the middle set of hands were not connected and gloves were just provided so that you have access to your hands periodically. Having said all that it was a big hit at my Halloween party, I am glad I could fit into it and someone else zipped me in. I was also able to sit in it comfortably. It did arrive with a small tear on the arm my husband sewed. So not sure I would recommend this with all the drawbacks, then again it is a Halloween costume, and it served its purpose. Will find out Monday if I won my work costume contest... crossing my fingers!Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | March 9, 2019My son needed a caterpillar costume for his high school production of Alice in Wonderland. I was very skeptical the costume would fit due to a negative review that was posted just prior to our ordering. I tripled checked the measurements provided on the website with my son’s and took a giant leap of faith. The costume is PERFECT! Thank you so much!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Poor Fit- NON RETURNABLEBy Current Customer | February 8, 2019The cut on this costume is awful. There’s no room to maneuver. Sizing is NOT LG/Plus, it’s S/M at best. The arms/legs are cut short. The headpiece opening is too small for an average head. NO WONDER it’s NON REFUNDABLE!!!! Worst money spent!!!!!!Was this review helpful to you?