Plus Size Adult Guardian Angel Costume
- 100% polyester crushed velvet & knit mesh fabrics
- Sleeveless crushed velvet mock-wrap dress has V-neck & elastic empire waist
- Neckline, hemline & front overlap panel edged w/ metallic gold braid
- Attached gold satin ribbon waist tie
- Each drape is a swath of white knit mesh anchored to a polyfoam disk trimmed w/ feathers & tinsel
- Drapes attach to shoulder straps of dress w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Wings have printed gold feathers, wire edges, elastic shoulder straps
- Halo is circle of feathers attached to white headband w/ wires
- Also available in standard size
People have been making some pretty magical guesses about what Heaven is going to look like for the bulk of our lifetimes, even drawing up the image of the angel. Of course, Heaven is made up of more than one type! A few have jobs like watching over the world itself, ensuring that the laws of physics continue to operate as has been decreed. It seems like their job should be pretty easy, simply maintaining the status quo, but with Mankind always working to discover and ultimately tackle the natural laws, you’d be surprised how often those winged workers have to keep things in line. But, each time a few scientists get together to try to invent the time machine… whoo! You think paradoxes are problems!? Imagine the black holes that keep popping up everywhere!
Our favorite of the angelic hosts are, of course, the guardian angels. These few are tasked to watch over particular groups of people or important social events just to make sure that the almost unavoidable accidents can at least partly circumvented. We’ve all had those moments where you’re sure that you were just about dead—like that déjà vu moment when you just know you’ve lived through a moment before? Turns out that a giant meteor was about to splat exactly where you were standing. Yep, that’s Guardian Angel territory for sure! (Sort of like time machines, but way less paradox problems.)
Well, perhaps it is time to return the favor and join the most important choir yourself. You can do so with this Adult Guardian Angel costume. This sleeveless, crushed velvet and knit mesh fabric dress has the look of a wrap and shimmers with almost glittery appeal, edged with gold braid all along the neck and hemline. A cloak drape of white knit mesh glides down to give you an ephemeral glow, though it is your gold feather printed wings and a halo of gossamer feathers that clearly designates you as the angelic guardian of your family and friends. Now if you only you could get in touch with the fundamental folks to help you actually take flight! Available in multiple sizes in case you need to watch after a really accident-prone buddy!
|1X||chest||38" - 42"||97cm - 107cm|
|1X||Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|2X||chest||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|2X||Waist||28" - 40"||71cm - 102cm|
|3X||chest||42" - 48"||107cm - 122cm|
|3X||Waist||30" - 44"||76cm - 112cm|
- Very PleasedBy Brittney | December 2, 2018I wear size 12/14, I was nervous about ordering this costume. I was afraid it wouldn’t fit. It fit perfectly! My Halloween costume was a hit. Thank youWas this review helpful to you?
- Very Deep Neckline!By Current Customer | December 13, 2015I purchased this Angel Costume in the Women's size and found it to be uncomfortable and very low neckline. The wings are not easy to manage but okay if you have time to unfold, shape and hang to release wrinkles and shipping effects.
Cute halo but an angel should be nice and the plunging neckline is very naughty!Was this review helpful to you?
- Wings/ somewhat misleading photoBy Anonymous | December 3, 2019I ordered this for my mother and have to say the dress fit well. Although she did wear a cami underneath, as the neckline is very deep cut- which one can tell from the image.
The major disappointment was the wings. The color doesn’t look like it does in the photo. It is truly more of a matte yellow and brown-yellow color. Also, you should know that they are only printed on one side. Looking from the back they are plain white, with no pattern whatsoever. They are printed (one side) large felt pieces with wire.
I’d recommend purchasing different wings to go with this costume.Was this review helpful to you?