Plus Size 1920s Gangster Lady Costume
- Shirt: 100% polyester; pants: 98% polyester, 2% rayon
- Button down shirt has button cuffs
- Pants have elastic in the back waistband
- Pants have false fly with hook and loop closure at front
- Suspenders are length adjustable
- Hat sold separately
- Exclusively, made by us!
Up from the Underground
You weren't always infamous. There was a time when you were just a humble bootlegger. You just got behind the wheel of a car and drove. But one night, the coppers caught on. They tried to run you down but you couldn't just give up the bosses' hooch. You outmaneuvered them, using a country road you had spotted and noted on one of your many previous trips. When the boss found out, you were promoted. You spread your navigational knowledge to the rest of the drivers, making the big man's speakeasy one of the best supplied in the tri-state area. It wasn't long before you were running your own business. Of course, no one would guess that you started from humble beginnings, not with your new slick pinstripes. You know though. You'll never forget your underground beginnings!
Pinstripes are the name of the game in this Made by Us mobster costume. You'll feel like the head honcho when you slip into the high-waisted trousers with attached suspenders. A quality button up pin-stripe blouse has a flare-friendly collar for confident mobster-style machismo.
Take that to the Bank
If you want a stylish look you can wear more than once, you're in the right spot. A fun alternative to the flapper dress for 20s themed events, you'll find all sorts of reasons to rock this tough look. Perfect for posing like an infamous bank robber like Babyface Nelson or slinking into the Speakeasies that are still in vogue today, you're sure to feel like a boss when rocking this look. Just be sure to give us a shout in the reviews when you spot your face on a "Wanted" poster!
|1X||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|1X||Pants Waist||37" - 46"||94cm - 117cm|
|2X||Pants Waist||41" - 50"||104cm - 127cm|
|3X||Pants Waist||45" - 54"||114cm - 137cm|
|4X||Pants Waist||49" - 58"||124cm - 147cm|
|5X||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|5X||Sleeve Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|5X||Shirt Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|5X||Pants Waist||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|5X||Inseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|5X||Pants Outseam||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Very nice costume!By Angie | October 7, 2021Height 5’10” | Weight 300 | Size 4XThis is a nice costume! I think it fits pretty true to size. The shirt is a silky feel material and the pants are like a polyester material. My only complaint…..the shirt. It is super short cut! It only covers half my stomach. My guess is that it’s cut so short because the pants are “high waisted” but it pulls out of the pants whenever I bend or twist. I plan on wearing a skin colored bodysuit under it so I don’t expose anything lol. Worth the purchase!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Very nice costume! Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Very nice costume! No (1)
- Five StarsBy Naynay | June 18, 2022Size 4XI ordered a 2xl but it was too small, so I ordered a 4xl shirt fits great but pants are too big. But other than that I love itBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | June 12, 2022I love this costume, it’s just what I was looking for.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Freyed fabricBy Ashley D King | May 29, 2022The fabric was so badly freyed that as soon as I sat down the seams came undone and the pants split.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | August 10, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?