Men's Plus Size Princess Bride Fezzik Costume
- Pair of Boot Tops
- Princess Bride Fezzik Plus Size Costume
- 100% polyester faux linen, faux suede & faux leather
- Shirt fastens w/ self-fabric ties at center front
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Faux leather belt has gold-tone metal slide buckle
- Faux suede boot tops close w/ hook & loop fastener strips at back
- Officially licensed, exclusive
A Rhyming Wonder
Are you looking forward to Halloween?
It seems it ought to be your scene.
Try dressing as Fezzik, the gentle giant
From The Princess Bride and none too violent.
You're sure to enjoy all the fun
whether alone or with everyone!
Okay, give us a break. Fezzik and Inigo made rhyming look so easy. We just don't have the gift of gab that Fezzik did. He's a man who has it all... well except money and the traditional handsome quality of the man in black. Still, he's the biggest and the strongest and he doesn't even exercise. It just so happens that he's also the one who makes that happy ending happen! After all, if it weren't for him, Inigo would have never sobered up, found the man in black, and the trio would have never broken into the castle to save the day!
Design & Details
You'll be leaping into the fun in no time when you hop into this officially licensed Fezzik costume from The Princess Bride. You'll love how much fun it is to become this awesome character thanks to this Made by Us design that recreates the famous movie character. Start with the seemingly simple beige tunic with tie closures. Or, we suppose, you could start with the pair of blue striped pants. That all depends on your preferred dressing order. But, the brown boot covers should definitely be the final step... (unless you want to get a head of curly black hair).
Choose Your Dialogue
Remember, when you're heading off to bust into the castle, you want to choose the right movie quotes. Going into a rhyme battle with the knights is unlikely to give you a victory. But, also remember you're not a fairy tale character, so don't go setting your Fezzik costume on fire, either! We need this guy around for a happily ever after!
|2X||Shirt Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|2X||Waist||44" - 58"||112cm - 147cm|
|3X||Waist||49" - 63"||124cm - 160cm|
|3X||Pants Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|4X||Waist||52" - 66"||132cm - 168cm|
|4X||Pants Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|5X||Waist||59" - 70"||150cm - 178cm|
|5X||Pants Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great costume for my Big GuyBy Taylor | October 21, 2021Height 6'2" | Size 5XOverall, great costume that needed a few tweaks. The waist band of the pants was too loose, however if we'd gone down a size, they woulda been too short and tight in the legs. The shirt was also very baggy, and needed a few stitches at the neck and ties to hold it together. The belt was too tight at first so we added some elastic to the back. But thru the night, the belt fabric stretched to the point that the elastic was unnecessary! Also, the belt wouldn't stay in the "buckle," and needed to be safety pinned.
Despite the tweaks, However, my husband loved the costume! He was also pretty happy that everyone recognized who he was at the costume party.
**We also purchased the Retro Hippie Afro Wig and trimmed it up a bit to be more like Fezzik.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?