Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them Newt Scamander Coat Costume
- Newt Scamander Coat
- 100% polyester worsted & satin fabrics
- Wide collar and lapels, turned-up cuffs, full satin lining
- Buttons at center front
- Functional double pockets
- Faux leather trim at cuffs & pocket flaps
- Officially licensed
"I have visited lairs, burrows and nests across five continents, observed the curious habits of magical beasts in a hundred countries, witnessed their powers, gained their trust and, on occasion, beaten them off with my travelling kettle.” —Newton Scamander
So you’re a famed Magizoologist and the author of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them! You’ve done pretty well for yourself, considering that you seem to get yourself unwittingly caught up in an endless number of scrapes and schemes!
We probably should have known that trouble tends to follow you everywhere, being that you basically got expelled from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Hufflepuff House, REPRESENT!), though the punishment was never actually enforced thanks to ol’ Dumbledore, who took up for you and protested that you were innocence. Pretty lucky to have some high friends in high places, eh, Newty!? You got your feed wet in the Ministry of Magic by hanging out in the Office for House-Elf Relocation, before you finally accomplished your dream of joining the Beast Division and thus landed a commission to write the best-selling book that would become the standard for magical beast study and knowledge and make you an world famous expert. Good on you, Newt! Who knew that being so fascinated with Hippogriffs as a young chap would take a boy so far? (Probably Dumbledore, tbh)
But your adventures aren't over yet, and in order to get out there and get the magical creature business done, you've gotta have the right clothes for the job. And that's where this Newt Scamander Coat from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them comes in! This officially licensed coat will have you looking dapper with its faux leather trim at the cuffs and pocket flaps, while also being quite practical in its long length and functional double pockets. Now get out there and make some more magical discoveries!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Steam Punked NewtBy Cjpeppersiii | November 5, 2017The jacket fit well. Well made, and was comfortable to wear. I did a little upgrade. I did not expect a hanger to come with the jacket.Was this review helpful to you?
- Actually works as a real coatBy Josh | November 12, 2018Purchased this after we made the mistake of buying a cheap combined costume elsewhere. Was really pleased that the coat was sturdy and actually usable (if so inclined) as an actual coat, and not just as a cheesy costume. I had multiple people notice that it was clearly a New Scamander look.Was this review helpful to you?