Coffin Monster Collage Wallet
- Wrist Strap
- Faux-patent-leather outer shell, spiderweb-printed fabric lining
- Zipper around 5 of the 6 sides
- Wallet measures 8.5" long, 5.5" wide, 1" thick
- Wrist strap clips to zipper pull with silver-tone metal lobster-claw clasp
- Outer shell has "UNIVERSAL MONSTERS" printed on one side, montage of Bela Lugosi, Boris Karloff, and other stars of classic horror films
- Inside has zipper coin pouch, slots for cash and 2 cards
- Officially licensed
Dead to Me
"Failing to plan is planning to fail." It might be an annoying thing to hear, but it's kind of true. Not bringing the right stuff along on a night out is basically the death knell of your fun. Sound overly dramatic? Try showing up at a concert and realizing that you forgot to bring your tickets, ID, money, phone, or all of the above.
No one panic: This Coffin Monster Collage Wallet is the perfect way to make sure that your important belongings stay close at hand! The unique wallet is made out of faux patent leather and shaped like a coffin. The zipper closure unzips to reveal an inner pocket lined with spiderweb-printed fabric. A wrist strap can be clipped to the zipper pull. One side of the wallet is printed with a collage of Frankenstein, Dracula, and more, while the other side reads "Universal Monsters."
It Comes out at Night
Even beings who sleep through the day and only come alive at night needs a cool accessory! Bring this wallet with you whenever you leave your coffin behind and head out on the town with friends.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review