Minecraft Kid's Creeper Inflatable Costume
- Battery Pack
- 100% polyester
- Fan located on left back side
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Officially licensed
Things that Creep in the Night
Your child is a Minecraft master. Whenever they can, they’re dedicating their creativity to building epic villages and platforms for other Minecrafters to explore. Deep in the virtual caves, they mine for the rarest materials, no fear of what NPCs may be lurking in the unlit sections. On the surface, however, their story is a little different. They’ve experienced the stress of nighttime in their digital world. They know the impact a dastardly Creeper can have on even the sturdiest construction. So, they always take care to protect their wares and most importantly home base from the terrifying green creatures.
When your child came to you, frustrated that they couldn’t think of a good and scary Halloween costume, it didn’t take you long to come up with something they could love. What could be scarier than a monster that creeps in the night just waiting to catch unprepared people in their random chaos? What could possibly get worse than a creature that destroys anything in its path without so much as a sigh of a warning that they’re about to attack?
Get your master Minecrafter ready to scare the pixelated pants off every Halloween reveler, with this Minecraft Creeper Costume for children! This simple to operate wearable inflatable comes with just about everything they need to bring one of those chaotic Creepers into the real world. The blocky look of the suit is emphasized by the printed pixel patterns that give this costume the signature gloomy gaze of its inspiration. The included fan is powered by 4 AA batteries (not included) and will even give a hiss-like notice to anyone not expecting a devastating Creeper to drop in for some Halloween fun.
Make an Impact
If your kid is looking for a recognizable spook to masquerade as for Halloween, they have plenty of options. They can choose vampires and ghosts that always cause a stir. They could dig through pop culture and imitate horror movie characters. Or, they can make their impact with this Minecraft Child Creeper Inflatable Costume that knows how to scare even the most hardened of individuals!
|Standard||Chest||25" - 29"||64cm - 74cm|
|Standard||Height||43" - 53 1/2"||109cm - 136cm|
- Son loved itBy Christina | October 31, 2022It was a little small. He is 10years old. Also, he had a hard time walking in it and seeing during trick or treating. But he wouldn’t of traded it for anything else.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Costume! Zipper broke within one hour.By Virginia | October 31, 2022This costume was a hit. My son walked out for a trunk or treat and immediately caught everyone's attention. He was so excited! Then, when he needed a breath of fresh air, I unzipped the top so he could have his head outside the costume. When I tried to zip it back up, the fabric got caught in the zipper and, when I tried to gently loosen it, the cheap, tiny, plastic zipper slide jumped off the track. If it were a zinc cast, normal zipper, I could have bent it open to fix it. However, a cheap plastic zipper was not fixable. Such a disappointment after paying a high price and then my son had not costume for the remainder of the night or for the actual day of Halloween.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 12, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?