Men's British Bobby Costume
- 91% polyester, 6% wool, 3% rayon gabardine fabric
- Jacket has silver-tone plastic buttons at center front and anchoring epaulets
- 2 functional flap pockets, false breast pocket welt
- Metallic silver braid edging on epaulets, pocket flaps, & center opening
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Faux leather belt has metal clasp
- Monocle is clear vinyl glued to a cord loop, w/ cord ties around head
- Molded plastic helmet has elastic chin strap
- Silver-tone plastic badge on front of helmet, rosette on top
- Gloves and nightstick each sold separately
- Exclusively, made by us!
The Whole Nine Yards
Law enforcement in the Scotland Yard has a whole unique level of worries. There's something about the parliament building that's so climbable! They've caught three people carrying climbing gear onto the property. Why haven't we found pics of folks halfway up the building? Cause the bobbies are so on top of their job of course! They've got to keep an eye on the alleys of Covet Garden Market. Tulip thieves can still be quite a problem in the city. Who knew there was a black market for flowers? But if you want to be a good bobby, you can't just control crime. You've got to be on top of the dry British humor as well. Folks call 999 for all sorts of weird reasons. They call for help about bad haircuts, inflatable sharks in public fountains, and a dangerous case of boredom. And bobbies take in good humor. Who knows what makes the position of bobby so charming but we're thinking it has something to with their hats.
Product Details & Design
This Made-By-Us costume isn't just a police outfit, it's got the unique features of a British bobby uniform! The long coat goes past the waist, keeping officers and Halloween revelers dry in the damp London weather. The top is lined with silver along the front pockets and down the front framing the silver buttons. The tunic's waist is cinched in with a faux leather belt. You'll also get the straight cut pants, the evidence sleuthing monocle. And of course, it's topped off with the tall bobby hat with the Metropolitan Police symbol.
On the Case
Are you ready to head out on the Scotland Yard? You'll look like a charming official in this ensemble? Want to polish off your costume? Top it off with a pair of white glove, a nightstick, and you might as well grow or invest in a mighty fine mustache as well. No one's gonna get past a brilliant bobby like you!
|Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Small||Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 34"||71cm - 86cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 38"||81cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Waist||37" - 43"||94cm - 109cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 15, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Molly | October 25, 2021The jacket and pants for this costume were just fine. We ordered adult large and the clothing fit well and looked good. However, the helmet that came as part of the costume was unusable because it was not a size meant to fit an adult male. It was more child size. We could not return the item for a different helmet because this was a rush order for a play (so we had to pay a lot to have it shipped quickly). If that helmet was correct for the costume then you must be fitting your costumes to men with very small heads.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | December 5, 2018I definitely won’t be using the monocle as it’s extremely cheap looking but otherwise, the costume itself is as pictured / described. My only real issue was with the packaging. The costume bag was literally thrown into a box and the bag was wide open with everything half fallen out when I opened the box but all in all, that has nothing to do with the costume itself!Was this review helpful to you?