Men's OppoSuits Quilty Pleasure Holiday Suit Costume
- Men's OppoSuits Quilty Pleasure Holiday Suit
- 100% polyester, 200% amazing according to the product label
- Suit jacket is fully lined
- 2 button closure in jacket front, false pocket flaps
- Necktie matches suit, and it's not a clip on so learn how to tie a tie already!
- Pants have button and hook closure over zipper
- Front and back pants pockets
- Pants intentionally long for styling on casual footwear
- Some tailoring may be required, suits are made to be tailored w/ ease
- *NOTE: OppoSuits have a slim-fit design, please consult size chart
Santa's helpers come in all shapes and sizes; the elves aren't the only ones helping out the big guy. In fact, old Saint Nick has quite a production line going on up there and, just like any other small business owner, he simply can't do it all. It's not just a North Pole operation; Santa has gone global.
We've all seen his 'Mall Crew'. You know, the ones that stand in for him at shopping malls around the world from the beginning of November straight through Christmas Eve. It may seem like an easy gig, but having little kids sit on your lap and repeatedly beg for the latest and greatest toy that manufacturers are currently pushing during Saturday morning cartoons harder than crack on a street corner is tough. The crying babies screaming bloody murder in your ear is even tougher.
A few of the lesser known teams are the 'List Makers', the ones keeping tabs on all you naughty kids throughout the year, the 'Clean Up Crew', who magically make everything disappear mid-January, and the 'Party Crew'. Yes -- Santa has a whole team to get the party started. How did you think the 'Ugly Sweater' party trend started?! Usually, they sprinkle cheer on boring office parties and neighborhood get-togethers, but the whole ugly sweater thing just kinda took off. This crazy, patchwork suit and tie is their uniform and they rock it. You can, too.
|38||Chest||< 41 1/2"||< 105cm|
|38||Pants Waist||< 34 1/2"||< 88cm|
|38||Pants Inseam||< 33"||< 84cm|
|40||Chest||< 43"||< 109cm|
|40||Pants Waist||< 35"||< 89cm|
|40||Pants Inseam||< 33 1/2"||< 85cm|
|42||Chest||< 44 1/2"||< 113cm|
|42||Pants Waist||< 36"||< 91cm|
|42||Pants Inseam||< 34"||< 86cm|
|44||Chest||< 46"||< 117cm|
|44||Pants Waist||< 37 1/2"||< 95cm|
|44||Pants Inseam||< 34 1/2"||< 88cm|
- Love this suitBy Craig McCue | December 10, 2015I purchased this suit recently and people love it. I am in a band and have been able to wear it several times for Christmas parties. I wear a 36 and it was a bit tight. I figure if I got off my fat ass, I might lost 10 or 70 pounds and get to a 34. Damn you holiday foods. I paid for 2 day air and received it in 4 days. That reminds me, UPS customer service sucks. The 5 stars is for the suit only. I will be ordering most of them over time. I hope to have another by NYE.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...First of all, we think you look fantastic in that suit, and we're in full support of eating as many holiday treats as you can, we won't judge. I'm sorry to hear that the order arrived late, if you'd like to reach out to our Customer Service Department with your order information we will make sure to take care of that for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon, and keep on rockin' in your party gear, it definitely "suits" you.