Kill Bill Pai Mei Costume
- Vest w/ Tassels
- 100% polyester
- Robe has 3 loop and knot closures
- Vest is a pullover w/ gold shine fabric
- Rope attached at the waist has 2 tassels
- Exclusive, officially licensed
Miserable old fool
No one ever makes the mistake of insulting the great Pai Mei. Back in 1003, a monk slighted him as they crossed paths. Pai Mei tracked the foolish monk down and made him pay... along with the entire temple of monks. Elle Driver tried slinging an insult at him once and now she has to wear an eye patch. He’s not the kind of man to be trifled with and neither is this officially licensed Pai Mei costume from the Kill Bill movies.
Design & Details
The costume comes with a flowing white robe, which is the iconic garb of a wise martial arts master. It also comes with a black vest that fits over the robe, which helps recreate the look seen in Kill Bill: Vol. 2. Just put both pieces on and you may just feel like a kung-fu master of unmatched skill!
|Small||Robe Chest||39 1/2"||100cm|
|Medium||Robe Chest||43 1/2"||110cm|
|Large||Robe Chest||47 1/2"||121cm|
|X-Large||Robe Chest||51 1/2"||131cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Doesn’t come with wigBy Dale | October 30, 2022Height 5’11” | Weight 200 | Size LargeThe picture shows with the wig but it’s not included- huge disappointment, as that’s the main part of the costume and I could not get a wig.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?