Kids Tornado Costume
- Sheets of Cutouts
- 100% polyester white polyfoam tunic has elastic shoulder straps inside
- Tunic is overlaid w/ spiraled strips of black and white nylon netting
- 22" diameter plastic hoop threads through casing in top edge of tunic for shape
- Cutouts can be tucked into and behind netting strips as desired
You always knew your child was going to take the world by storm, but you never thought it would be literal. But when they came to you saying they wanted to be a F10-level swirling vortex of destruction when they grew up, you knew you had to encourage them to follow their dreams. You would be the worst hypocrite if you told them for years they could be anything, only to balk when they said that thing was a tornado.
Secretly, of course, you have your doubts. The job market for tornados seems slim at best. What company is going to need a tornado’s talents? Your kid might be able to get an odd job here or there clearing forests or demolishing houses, but that work can’t be very steady, can it? And sure, Hollywood always needs strong forces of nature for its disaster movies, but show business is so hard to break into—even for a tornado that breaks through everything—and the world of entertainment is so fickle. One moment, a tornado could be starring in something as prestigious as Twister; the next, it could be relegated to Sharknado. You don’t want your kid to get sucked into such a rollercoaster.
Nevertheless, you always said you’d support your kid, and you’re going to support your kid through this, too (even though you hope it’s just a phase). The first step is purchasing this Child Tornado Costume to really help your kid get into the tornado mood. The white polyfoam tunic has shoulder straps on the inside and is overlaid with spiraled strips of black and white nylon netting. It comes with cutouts of different buildings, which can be tucked into and behind the netting strips. It’s the perfect costume for your little whirling dervish!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- GREAT tornado costume, except for the accessoriesBy Anonymous | October 25, 2017This is such a great costume, except for the items that are meant to be stuck on the tornado (barn, fence, tractor, cow). The costume comes with a large poster board with ONE of each of the items printed, and they are each HUGE - definitely NOT as pictured. See my attached photo (sharpie and quarter for size reference). When I called customer service they were really nice and shipped out new ones right away. I was hoping they would be normal size, but unfortunately they just shipped me another set of the huge pictures.
It's a bummer because now I have to print out my own 'clip art' pictures on hard paper and cut it out. The actual tornado itself is great. It is quality made - features a tube on the top that keeps the tornado shape, and has arm holes and easy on/off.Was this review helpful to you?