Kids Red Riding Hood Tutu Costume
- Hooded Cape
- 100% polyester
- White short sleeved leotard
- Red mesh tutu with elastic waistband in tricot yoke
- White & red gingham apron has white eyelet edging & self-fabric waist ties
- Red crushed velvet hip-length hooded cape has hook & loop tab at neck
Who knew Little Red Riding Hood was such a good dancer?? It didn't come up very much in the fairy tale, between her traveling through the woods and getting chased by the Big Bad Wolf, but it's totally true. When your little one is dressed up in our exclusive Red Riding Hood Tutu Costume, they'll be able to show off their own dancing skills!
Whenever Red is taking a trip through the woods to see her grandma, she likes to bring everything she might need to have an extra-fun time. She carries goodies and snacks around in her basket, as well as any arts and craft supplies that might come in handy. You can also never be too careful when traveling on wilderness trails, so she always wears her bright red hood to stay visible. And, if she suddenly feels like dancing, she has her matching red tutu on, so she's ready to show off her moves whenever the mood strikes!
A good traveling outfit needs to look nice and be fun to wear, which is what we kept in mind when we designed and made this costume. Your little traveler will look adorable and have a grand time in this dress-like white and red gingham pattern apron, which can be comfortably worn over the included white top and red tutu. The whole costume is tied together by the red velvet hooded cape, so all she'll need to complete the look are some tights and sturdy traveling shoes. A basket for carrying treats around in could be fun, too. Then, she'll be all set to dance her way to Grandma's house!
|X-Small||Tutu Waist||18" - 30"||46cm - 76cm|
|X-Small||Child Size||3 - 4||3 - 4|
|Small/Medium||Tutu Waist||18" - 30"||46cm - 76cm|
|Small/Medium||Child Size||6 - 8||6 - 8|
|Medium/Large||Tutu Waist||18" - 30"||46cm - 76cm|
|Medium/Large||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|X-Large||Tutu Waist||18" - 30"||46cm - 76cm|
|X-Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great costume!!By Anonymous | November 11, 2013I was worried ordering her costume from a new place,but when we received the costume I was in shock I absolutely loved it,the material was amazing and everything that came with the costume for the price was great!!! we had so many compliments on the costume and fit wonderful!! i will definitely be ordering her costume from you guys hear on out.thank you for such an amazing costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Anonymous | November 10, 2013This costume was perfect.. The quality was great. My little girl loved it!Was this review helpful to you?
- BEATIFULLBy LONRT SMITH | October 28, 2019LE QUEDO PERFECTO A MI PRECIOSAWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Yehuda Bachar | February 4, 2019Very good qualityWas this review helpful to you?
- Bonito disfrazBy Anonymous | October 6, 2015Es un disfraz muy gracioso para nuestra niña de 3 años, aunque un poco más de calidad mejoraría el vestido. En tres días lo tenía en casa, en Cádiz.GraciasWas this review helpful to you?