Kids Grease T-Birds Jacket Costume
- Kids Grease T-Birds Jacket
- 75% polyester 15% cotton 6% rayon 4% nylon
- Jacket has notch collar, Off-center front zipper, and faux pockets
- White "T-Birds" logo printed on back
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: Product material does not stretch, please consult the size chart and consider a larger size
Even if your child has never seen the classic musical, they will love showing off their trouble-maker side with this faux leather vinyl T-Birds jacket this Halloween!
This child Grease jacket is officially licensed from the Grease film and it has an off-center front zipper for both style and easy on and off throughout the night. The white T-Birds logo printed on the back leaves nothing up to the imagination—everyone will know who your kid is supposed to be when they go out trick-or-treating. This high-quality jacket is perfect when paired with a kids Grease wig and a pair of black jeans or pants. Add some sweet kicks and they’ll be ready for their big night out. Team up with your friends for a full T-Birds group or add a little sweetheart in a Pink Ladies jacket for a fun group look!
|X-Small (4)||Jacket Length||15"||38cm|
|X-Small (4)||Sleeve Length||15"||38cm|
|Small (6)||Jacket Length||17"||43cm|
|Small (6)||Sleeve Length||17"||43cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Jacket Length||19"||48cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Sleeve Length||19"||48cm|
|Large (12-14)||Jacket Length||22"||56cm|
|Large (12-14)||Sleeve Length||22"||56cm|
|X-Large (16)||Jacket Length||24"||61cm|
|X-Large (16)||Sleeve Length||24"||61cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- My kid walks, talks like a T-birdBy Jpicfaulk | September 8, 2016I was very impressed with the quality of the jacket when it came in. My 7 year old is a bigger boy (he's about the size of a 10-11yr old) and this fit him perfectly.
He's not allowed to touch it until after Halloween (which is killing him), but I know he will get a lot of wear out of it so hopefully the quality holds up.
My only complaint is it really had an odor to it when it came in, but I hung it up to air out and it was betterWas this review helpful to you?
- Garbage productBy Drew | November 12, 2019We received the jacket on the 29th. Our son wore it on Halloween for a few hours and the sleeve tore, bad.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | December 19, 2018Horrible smell . Very small. Airing out did not help.Was this review helpful to you?
- DisappointedBy Current Customer | November 10, 2018First off I ordered 2 jackets for my 9yr old son and his friend, my girlfriend ordered a 3rd for her son.. My two Had this horrible fish smell to them , we tried to air it out , spray with febreeze, sprayed with essential oils, hung outside , everything we could, the boys refused to wear them , it was disgusting... They wore them for a picture and their shirts stunk and neck stunk from what ever the chemical smell was.. They weren’t cheap, and we ended up. It wearing them for no more than 5 mins... The 3rd one was a different size and didn’t smell, It had pockets, and really cool details on shoulders.. The logo on his was a patch and the logo on the other two were just a stamp.. I am extremely disappointed, the smell is disgusting and unbearable.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment with the items! We have heard from other customers that simply airing it out on a clothesline generally works, and we strongly suggest reaching out to customer service in situations such as these, as they are more than happy to assist.
- great customer serviceBy Current Customer | June 13, 2018sizes are way offWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm sorry you had some issues with sizing on this, did you happen to reach out to Customer Service regarding this? We can always help in situations like this!