Kids Deluxe Green Lantern Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Green Lantern symbol printed on chest, all-over varying shades of green
- Attached foam shoe covers have elastic bands under foot
- Foam eye mask has elastic band around back of head
- Green Lantern plastic power ring
- Officially licensed
Did you know that “Green Lantern” technically doesn’t just refer to one superhero character, but that it’s actually the name of a number of superheroes (appearing exclusively in DC Comics, of course)?
And did you also know that Hal Jordan was not the original leader - thus unofficially known as The Green Lantern) of Green Lantern? That was Alan Scott, who was created in 1940, right when superheroes were becoming super (geddit?) popular. Alan Scott usually fought the usual common criminal in New York City, aided by the magic of his ring, which granted him a variety of extraordinary powers. Tough luck for Alan, though, because the publication of his character ceased in 1949, when comic books lost some of their mass appeal (a.k.a., television started being a thing). But don’t cry for Alan-tina…in 1959, as a way to wrangle the surging fascination with science fiction, the Green Lantern character was reinvented as Hal Jordan, an officer for an interstellar law enforcement agency known as the Green Lantern Corps. Additional members of this agency, all of whom call themselves Green Lanterns, were introduced steadily over time. Together, they’ve taken on the evil Sinestro time and time again and also joined other superhero buddies in stopping the Legion of Doom from taking over the world.
Which is all to say: There’s a spot open in the Green Lantern Corps, and if your kid is ready to fill it, then we’ve got the costume pressed and ready for action! Just have him slip on this officially licensed Kids Deluxe Green Lantern Costume, the eye mask, and power up that Green Lantern plastic power ring, and he'll be ready to shine the light of good over all evil! (Just make sure he know that he'll have to save the world before bedtime!)
- Five StarsBy CM | November 17, 2018Great costume .. we definitely got our money worth!Was this review helpful to you?
- Green Lantern CostumeBy Karen F. | February 13, 2014perfect for little boys and their big imaginations... only thing material is easy to have runners from the seams of Costume.....and not able to sew up.....may not last longWas this review helpful to you?
- Very nice costumeBy Current Customer | November 9, 2018Needed this costume in a small and could only find that size here. Costume is great. But my child decided that night to be Superman instead. So we didn’t even use it. Only tried it on once. Oh well, we had a great night anyway.Was this review helpful to you?