Bobble Eyes Pumpkin Kids Costume
- Hood w/ Collar
- Pair of Gloves
- Rope Belt
- Bobble-Eye Mask
- Foam mask features evil pumpkin face w/ bobble eyes
- Mesh covers the mouth so you can see out
- Foam padding lines interior for a comfortable fit
- Costume comes with black gloves and waist sash
Now, there’s nothing inherently creepy about a pumpkin. It’s an unassuming orange color, a relatively unintimidating round shape, and grows in ordinary gardens. But when Halloween rolls around, the seemingly innocent-looking pumpkins take a turn for the terrifying. From carvings that resemble something out of nightmares to pumpkin costumes made to look like they came straight from the Friday the 13th movie series, pumpkins are consistently creepy when it comes to haunting the streets on Halloween.
With all of the history behind these petrifying gourds, this pumpkin costume makes for the perfect Halloween costume for your child. This pumpkin is definitely ready for haunting on Halloween! This Kids Bobble Eyes Pumpkin Costume is a creepy costume that kids will love because it's not scary- just eerie! The bobble eyeballs really protrude from the lightweight foam mask and mesh covers the mouth of the pumpkin to give you a clear line of sight when your child is out trick-or-treating! Additionally, there is a foam padding along the interior of the mask that makes it comfortable enough to wear all night. Add a toy weapon such as an axe or bloody knife to make this costume more menacing! Just make sure to stay away from the pumpkin carver...
|Size 4/6||Child Size||4-6||4-6|
|Size 4/6||Chest||` 34"||` 86cm|
|Size 8||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Size 12||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
|Size 14/16||Child Size||14-16||14-16|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- WickedBy tarrin | September 4, 2015My son wore this last year and won 2 costumes contests, and so many compliments! It fit a bit big which was nice to put a jacket under. Definitely rate this one 10/10, not sure how will we top it this year.Was this review helpful to you?
- Kids Bobble Eyes Pumpkin CostumeBy JenniferB | November 19, 2018This costume was AMAZING! Everyone was very impressed by it. My 8 year old son got so many compliments everywhere he went in this. The way the costume is made (with the robe) it fits a large variety of body types so sizing was easy, some of his friends tried it on and it fit them all even thou they are all built very differently. The mask is made of Styrofoam so it's large and very detailed (exactly as shown) without being heavy or hard to wear. The material of the robe is thick enough that it worked great even for a cold and rainy Halloween. The hood is separate from the robe so my son was able to wear just the mask, hood and gloves with a pair of jeans and a plaid shirt for a second look to it for another Halloween event. He was actually bowling in a bowling alley in it, lol! He says it is the best costume he's ever had and he wants to wear it again next year. #ParentingWinWas this review helpful to you?
- Amazing ?By Anonymous | September 27, 2018My baby won 1st place in Halloween costume contest. Everyone couldn’t take their eyes off it and this was the purpose that I ordered it.Was this review helpful to you?
- AwesomeBy Anonymous | November 2, 2016I love love love this costume. Really think it's the best costume we've ever bought, fits perfect, looks perfect and my daughter loves it too.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 22, 2019Looks as is, Awesome my boys love it ??Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | January 14, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Janelle | November 17, 2018Costume was a hit. The only thing was after 45 minutes of wearing it the mask gave my son an abrasion in the middle of his foreheadWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!By Current Customer | November 13, 2018I read the other reviews about the burns and to prevent that from happening I duck taped a washcloth to the head area. I think even if your child wears a headband where it may rub, that may do the trick. First costume with a mask that my child actually wore the mask. He could see well out of the mouth. He received a ton of compliments! Great costume!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costume!!!By Anonymous | November 1, 2018This was a great costume!!!! I read the reviews about the forehead burns (thank you for the heads up)......so i cut a wash cloth in half and taped it to the forehead part. We had no problems at all. I would think your child could even just wear some type of headband maybe. Costume was comfortable and fun! Easy to see out of as well!Was this review helpful to you?
- Five starsBy Current Customer | October 22, 2018Surprisingly thick material, so I'm not concerned about it being too cold. Fits great with room for it to be used between ages 4 and 6. Comes with mask, hood, robe, black gloves and a tie for the robe . My 4 year old son loves it!Was this review helpful to you?
- HalloweenBy Anonymous | September 20, 2018I love this holloween costume and I won 2nd place in a costume contest I love itWas this review helpful to you?
- Perfect outfit! My son loved it!By DanC | November 19, 2015I've purchased this item for my son for Halloween. He liked his outfit and his classmates very really excited with his new look. Scary and cute at the same time:) the only thing I can mention as consWas this review helpful to you?
- GREATBy JPH | November 1, 2014My son got so many great comments on his costume, very pleased.Was this review helpful to you?