Kids Deluxe Boba Fett Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Molded Armor
- 3D Molded Belt
- Two-Piece PVC Helmet/Mask
- * Gloves are Sold Separately.
- Colors May Vary from Image
- Kids Deluxe Boba Fett Costume
- 100% Polyester
- Boba Fett jumpsuit with foam EVA armor
- Rubber belt
- Attachable brown cape
- 2-piece PVC helmet
- *Warning: does not protect against Sarlacc Pits
- Officially Licensed
Who's the only bounty hunter in the Star Wars galaxy that's cooler than Boba Fett? Exactly, there isn't one! But in our own galaxy, your little Star Wars fan can look just like the infamous mercenary in this Deluxe Boba Fett Costume, and not even the ice planet Hoth is cooler than that!
Not much is known about Fett, which is just how he likes it. We know he's a clone of Jango Fett, the legendary Mandalorian warrior who was also the model for the Republic's clone army during the Clone Wars, but he disappeared for a while after Jango fell in battle. It's also known that Boba wears Jango's former armor, is every bit as skilled and deadly (maybe even more), and is a man of few words, just like his dad. After all, one can't be a notorious intergalactic bounty hunter by blasting around space and drawing attention. He's learned to be patient and wait for the right time to capture his target. But, also like his dad, the younger Fett is really good at blowing stuff up for those times when patience doesn't do the trick!
Hopefully, your little bounty hunter doesn't have to blast their way out of a tough situation while trick-or-treating, but in this awesome officially licensed costume, he'll look up to the task! The jumpsuit features built-in foam armor plates and gauntlets, and comes with a matching rubber utility belt, battle-worn cape, and helmet for extra authenticity. Get him the matching Jet Pack and a toy blaster, and that candy bounty will be all his when Halloween comes around!
|Small||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Chest||36" - 38"||91cm - 97cm|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|
- Not great qualityBy Lindsey M | October 31, 2022For the price, this costume looks super cheap. Several seams started to unravel the first time my son wore this. He loved it, but I was really disappointed in the quality.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Not great quality Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Not great quality No (0)
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2022I was really impressed with the Deluxe Boba Fett kids costume! It arrived on time too! Thanks a bunch!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- AWFULBy Emily | September 20, 2022Size LargeDo NOT order this costume. I ordered a size 12-14 for my 11 year-old child (I took the time to take measurements on my child) and this does not even fit my 6 year-old child. It’s so incredibly small. Also, the majority of the stitching is coming undone and the helmet does not go together at all. I’m frustrated and my child is sad. I am very disappointed and I think this costume is such a waste of money.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Totally as picturedBy Jane | October 20, 2014I went online and looked at a lot of different sites' Boba Fett costumes. Some of them looked really cheap and all one piece; this one looked "3D". It is pretty much exactly as pictured; I think for the price it is great. This is the one to get (not the $25 one and looks nicer than the one Costume Express has). The helmet seems good, too -- velcro keeps it closed and it covers the entire head, back and front. My almost-7 year old fits the Small (4-6) perfectly; he is small for his age, however. The service was great and this arrived right on time. I was really impressed and would use this site again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not a good lookBy AndreaYvonne | October 24, 2022This costume was the worst I ever purchased. The sizing seemed off, it was cheaply made and overall looked awful. Even my son did not want to wear it.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too Expensive For What You GetBy A.S. Harbeck | October 23, 2022My son was very disappointed with this costume. It’s not high quality.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 20, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- It's alrightBy Kaylynn | October 19, 2017Not the best costume as it is still just cheap polyester and foam, but maybe the best out there. My son likes it anyway and I guess that's all that matters. My major gripe is that I measured my son and it told me to order a Medium, which I did, but it was SUPER small when he tried it on. So I had to call and exchange it for a Large. After paying Express Saver shipping to get it here the first time, I now had to pay another $9.00 to send it AGAIN. Frustrating! They said the price went up too, but I was able to get them to finally exchange it straight across which, in my mind, shouldn't have even been an issue.Was this review helpful to you?