Karate Kid Red Cobra Kai Jacket Costume for Adults
- Detachable Collar Piece
- Karate Kid Adult Red Cobra Kai Jacket
- 100% polyester jacket w/ fleece lining, rib knit sleeve cuffs and waist band
- Jacket has a front zipper w/ placket that snaps shut to cover zipper, metal snaps
- Multiple pockets, zippered and flap closures
- Cobra Kai embroidered patch on chest
- *Gloves and headband not included
- Detachable collar piece threads through loops on collar, metal "D" ring on one end
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
- Style that Strikes First, Strikes Hard, and Shows No Mercy
Okay, so you've watched The Karate Kid so many times, you can recite every line from memory. And after seeing the fight scenes over and over again, you've actually become pretty good at karate yourself. But, does it still feel like you're not the best Karate Kid fan around? Show those other fans no mercy by donning our exclusive Karate Kid Cobra Kai Jacket!
You have to admit, even though Johnny was technically one of the bad guys in the movie (though mostly because his sensei was a jerk), he was really good at karate. It's too bad Johnny and the rest of the Cobra Kais didn't have an honorable instructor, like Mr. Miyagi. If they did, they might have ended up as a friendly gang of martial arts misfits, instead of the bunch of bullies they were trained to be. We hope Johnny would still wear his killer red dirt bike jacket if he were a good guy, even though it is kind of a bad guy look.
Luckily, nobody will be telling you to fight dirty or "sweep the leg" when you're sporting this wicked fire-red jacket (if they do, they will just be quoting the movie), but you'll still look as rad as Johnny. It even features an embroidered Cobra Kai dojo patch above the breast pocket, just like the ones in the movie. It'll give you the edge you need to win the Karate Kid costume contest with honor, and then you'll be the best around, nothing's gonna ever keep you down!
|Small||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Pretty. cool.By prettylittleanimal | October 8, 2020Height 5'1 | Weight 195 | Size MediumThis is a cool jacket, but is 100% polyester. Does feel like a costume grade in the plasticy sense. Think cheap coach jacket. The picture makes it look more fake leathery. Its ok for a costume but not great.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Pretty. cool. Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Pretty. cool. No (0)
- Four StarsBy Mama Clare | March 7, 2022Size SmallReceived the Cobra Kai outfit for my son Right On Time ! He was very excited, as he has down syndrome and he LOVES Johnny Lawrence.
The ad was deceiving though, as it showed the gloves and headband, which were not included in the package ?
Needless to say, he was THRILLED with his Red Jacket !
Thanks so much,
Mama ClareWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 25, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 16, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Destinee | October 13, 2021Size SmallWe bought this for my young daughter since they don't make this for children. She wears a 12/14 in kids and we bought an adult small. It's a little big on her and the sleeves are crazy long but they can be rolled up for Halloween. No real alterations needed.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 2, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 27, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 19, 2018Was this review helpful to you?