Adult Inflatable Rugrats Reptar Costume
- Inflatable Bodysuit
- Fan Battery Pack
- Pair of Gloves
- Adult Inflatable Rugrats Reptar Costume
- 100% polyester windbreaker fabric
- Front zipper, elastic at wrists & ankles
- Head is fully enclosed, w/ smoky vinyl vision port in character neck
- Fan located at back of left hip
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included
Halt, I am Reptar!
Oh, we’ll definitely halt if that's what Reptar suggests. Basically, we’ll do anything Reptar says because, like the Rugrats, Reptar is our idol. He destroys buildings, breathes fire, and doesn't give a hoot about anything (the latter being the number one reason why we still worship the fictitious dino as adults). Reptar simply does what Reptar wants and that's a quality we can approve of and admire. In order to feed our addiction to this glorious beast, we've been watching old VHS tapes of Reptar On Ice and chewing on stale Reptar Bars that expired in ''97, but it hasn't been enough to sustain us. We. Need. More. Reptar! Luckily, our prayers were answered when this inflatable Reptar costume arrived at the office. Finally, there's a way to become one with our idol. (Um, we really hope that doesn't come across as creepy as it sounds...)
If old Rugrats episodes and nostalgic childhood treats aren't filling your life with as much Reptar as you'd like either, then you may need this adult costume. The inflatable suit with clear vinyl vision port is propelled by a small fan operated by 4 AA batteries. The jumpsuit inflates into a jumbo-sized Reptar, officially intertwining you with your hero. Feel free to stomp ferociously, hurl objects to the floor, and create a path of devastation wherever you go because trust us, it feels rebelliously awesome. Oh, and it's a whole lot better than eating a crusty Reptar Bar.
|Standard||One Size||One size fits most adults||One size fits most adults|
- AwesomeBy Jay93 | January 18, 2022Height 5’8 | Size StandardI tried this on and was impressed with how huge this thing inflated to. I can not wait to have my dinosaur battle in Time sq. Having the gloves was a plus. It’s great that I can have my feet out and walk around in shoes, not the entire suit. It is a little difficult to walk around in but given the design of Reptar that’s what you would expect. The material seems sturdy but I think I’m going to find some tape in the same color to make the bottom of the tail more sturdy and supported to being dragged around on the ground. It doesn’t have any extra protection or padding which I feel can lead to tears after long time or if something sharp such as a rock gets under it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- RoarBy Current Customer | February 17, 2018Great costume, fast deliveryWas this review helpful to you?