Infant/Toddler Pterodactyl Costume
- Jumpsuit W/ Attached Hood, Foot Covers, & Mitts
- 100% polyester
- Hook and loop closure
- Elastic at the ankles & wrist
- Sleeves attached to wings
- Attached tail
- Attached foot covers w/ elastic
- Pterodactyl headpiece w/ hook and loop closure
Sharing your love of dinosaurs with your kid has always been an exciting prospect. When you were a kid, dinos decorated everything from your tennies to sippy cups. The drawings that you brought home from school were always colorful illustrations of spikey lizards or long-necked Brachiosauruses. And while it's been a long time since you dangled your legs at the breakfast table and babbled about the prehistoric giants to anyone who would listen, you're excited to page through dinosaur books and revisit the beasts that you loved so much as a kid. Ready for the prehistoric adventures to begin all over again? Your little one will love diving right in when you dress them up in this adorable Pterodactyl costume!
This colorful jumpsuit is an instant dinosaur hit! It has hook and loop closures up the back and is printed with a dinosaur pattern that looks like it's straight out of a dinosaur textbook. The sleeves are attached to the wings with claws. A hood with a wild cone at the top has a colorful pattern with orange and purple. There's a wild prehistoric beak at the front and an open face to let your child see, breath, and chomp on trick-or-treating candies easily.
Prehistory in Living Color
While you can always visit the fossils in a museum or a book, watching a dinosaur come to life right before your eyes can only happen once every so often. Hook your child into this costume and you'll almost be able to picture your child soaring over a volcano and giant green ferns. And if you're ready to get the whole family involved, we carry all species of dinosaurs and sizes of costumes from Raptors to the Spinosaurus and of course, a couple of styles of T-Rexes. Visiting your old lizardy friends is sure to be a wonderful adventure!
|6/12 Months||Jumpsuit Length||28"||71cm|
|Size 4/6||Jumpsuit Length||41"||104cm|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 15, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | October 30, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Yousef | October 21, 2020Size 2T/4TBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2019Was this review helpful to you?