Infant / Toddler Mini Meow Cat Costume
- 100% polyester jumpsuit and headpiece
- Hook and Loop fastener enclosure on neck, metal snaps on inseam
- Orange polka dot accent panel on belly and ears
- Attached footies with printed paw prints and embroidered cat face on headpiece
- Topped off with a cute purple bow!
In a lot of ways, your little one acts like a typical cat. She loves taking naps more than almost anything else (except in the middle of the night, when she prefers to make a lot of noise). Her drink of choice is always milk. If she eats too much, she might cough up on you (although that's not as gross as a hairball). Sometimes her nails get a little too long and scratch you. Most importantly, she's really cute - and she knows it.
When you cross an adorable cat with your sweet little one, you get this Infant/Toddler Mini Meow Cat Costume! The jumpsuit is made of soft black polyester and features metal snaps at the inseam for easy diaper access. An orange inset spotted with black dots sewn to the tummy and the attached footies are printed with orange cat paw pads. The matching headpiece is embroidered with cat features. Its fabric ears are lined with polka-dot fabric and separated by an attached purple bow.
Whoever first said that black cats were unlucky clearly haven't meat your little cutie. Anyone would feel lucky after getting to enjoy the smiles and silliness of a kitty like this one. Besides, the fact that witches tend to prefer black cats as familiars really isn't as sinister as it sounds. If you got the chance to hang out with a cat this sweet, wouldn't you jump at it? No one will be afraid of this kitty on Halloween, but they'll definitely want to snuggle it!
|X-Small||Chest||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Small||Child Size||6 - 12||6 - 12|
|Small||Chest||22" - 24"||56cm - 61cm|
|Medium||Child Size||12 - 18||12 - 18|
|Medium||Chest||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|Large||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
- watch sizesBy Anonymous | October 6, 2022Size SmallThe costume is adorable but it is way off of what the site states. It states that the XSmall goes up to 20 inches but in fact it goes up to 26 inches. I purchased this for my daughter's first Halloween and she is too small for it by several inches. I can't find the receipt to return it so I just want to warn other people that what it says on the site is not what it says on the package or on the person. I have attached the sizing chart to hopefully help others.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute kitty costumeBy JAPP | November 3, 2022Size SmallThe costume is very soft. Good for layering to keep warm. I especially like how the hat has Velcro to keep baby from pulling it off. Good for keeping their face and head warm.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Cute kitty costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Cute kitty costume No (0)
- Five StarsBy Lori | October 20, 2020Height 18 pounds | Weight 18 pounds | Size MediumThis costume is perfect for babies! I bought the size medium for my little girl who is 17 months old and weighs about 19 pounds and its a tad long but everywhere else fits perfect! Also its roomy enough for her to wear regular clothes underneath so she wont be cold on halloween night!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...You baby kitty is too cute! We're glad that you have enough room to layer up so this classic cat costume won't have to be covered up on Halloween night. Thanks for leaving such an adorable picture and review!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 20, 2020Was this review helpful to you?