Toad Infant Costume
- Hooded Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts & Booties
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has front off center hook and loop closure
- Snaps at crotch & along inseams for diaper access
- Mitts sewn to sleeve cuffs flip back to free hands
- Feet are fully enclosed w/ foam inner sole
- Palms of mitts & soles of booties have appliqued paw pads
- Exclusively made by us!
- Hood is padded with soft-sculpted eyes on top
Welcome to the flower patch! It has everything that a little boy or girl could want: Dirt (of course), pretty pebbles, beautiful nodding blooms, and interesting bugs. Sometimes, if you're really lucky, they hold the best surprise of all - a bumpy, green toad, sleepily blinking on a warm rock! Dogs historically hold the title of kid's best friend, but we think toads come a close second. They're not as fast as frogs, so chubby fingers can scoop them up easily. Their warty backs are so interesting when examined close-up - especially now that we know that they don't actually cause warts. And they're so cute that they could almost give your baby a run for his money! Almost. We all know that your little one is the cutest thing in the universe.
How toad-ally adorable is this exclusive Toad Infant Costume? The plushy green onesie is a breeze to slip on your baby, thanks to the the leg and side fasteners, and it's so warm and snuggly that you won't want to put him down while he's wearing it. The costume has sweet little feet and hands with soft olive-green pad detail and a matching olive-green tummy. The attached hood has two toad eyes sewn to the top for extra "squee!" factor. It's both a costume and a super-comfy outfit that your baby will love to wear. Win-win!
Dress your baby as everyone's favorite garden friend this Halloween! We'd pick your little cutie over a flower any day.
|0/3 Months||Sleeve Length||7 3/8"||19cm|
|0/3 Months||Torso||14 1/2"||37cm|
|0/3 Months||Inseam||7 3/8"||19cm|
|0/3 Months||Jumpsuit Length||21 1/2"||55cm|
|6/9 Months||Sleeve Length||9"||23cm|
|6/9 Months||Jumpsuit Length||26"||66cm|
|12/18 Months||Chest||23 1/2"||60cm|
|12/18 Months||Sleeve Length||10 3/4"||27cm|
|12/18 Months||Torso||18 1/2"||47cm|
|12/18 Months||Inseam||12 1/2"||32cm|
|12/18 Months||Jumpsuit Length||30"||76cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Toad costumeBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Size 0/3 MonthsMy little one was 3 months and long for his age the o-3 month was perfect except the head was too big. A couple of stitches to pull the sides down fixed the issue. He was warm amd comfy in it and did not want to take it off perfect for his first Halloween.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Susan | November 2, 2022Height 23 in | Weight 12 lbs | Size 0/3 MonthsThe head is more tall than wide like depicted in the picture. We put a crown in the middle but was hoping to put a bow too. Overall so cute though!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?