Infant Koala Kutie Costume
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Inseam snaps for easy diaper access
- Hood has hook & loop fastener under chin
- Top of hood has soft-sculpted muzzle & ears, embroidered facial features
- Booties have ribbed ankle cuffs, anti-skid soles
- Booties construction may vary slightly from image shown
Have you ever run a test to check you’re raising a human baby and not a koala baby? We know that is a very specific thing to check, but we’ve learned that the two babies are a little too similar. Both are cute. They have wide eyes, tiny fingers, and ears that look too big for their head—it’s more than charming. Koala babies might be the best snugglers in the game next to human babies. Both hold on tighter than seems possible and spend most of their days wrapped in warm hugs. When they’re not being cuddled, they’re probably just sleeping (for around 15-20 hours) in the coziest spot they can find anyway. Even their diets are similar! Milk and mush until their teeth come in. So, do yourself a favor and double-check that your little one doesn’t have fur sprouting and that they’re not into the taste of leaves. Then, since raising a human and a koala seem evenly matched, go ahead and pretend your baby is an adorable marsupial with this Koala Kutie Costume!
With this 3-piece costume, you’ll have everything you need to get your baby looking as huggable as their animal doppelganger. Keep them wrapped in warmth with the soft, grey jumpsuit. When they’re in need of a change, the inseams snaps will make diaper access easy—they’ll be clean and ready for more snuggles in no time. In case they’re looking too cute with the soft ears and silky nose featured on the hood, it comes off as a separate piece.
Get your little one ready for their cuddliest Halloween with this Koala Kutie Costume! They’ll be warm, huggable, and cuter than ever as a koala. And, you’ll be the envy of every costume party with a baby koala wrapped in your arms!
|X-Small||Child Size||0-6 months||0-6 months|
|Small||Child Size||6-12 months||6-12 months|
|Medium||Child Size||12-18 months||12-18 months|
|Large||Child Size||18-24 months||18-24 months|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 8, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Dianne | September 28, 2021Size LargeThe Kola costume is cute; however, the material is very thin and not as soft. Bought it for my 12-month old son. The headpiece is a little big so I will need to take it in a few inches so it fits him better. the ears flop down and don't stay up like the picture shows.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?