Incredibles Wheelchair Cover Adaptive Costume
- Two Felt Pieces
- 22 Supportive Plastic Piping Pieces
- Made of stiff felt , all man made materials
- Comes with 22 supportive plastic piping pieces (six large, eight medium, eight small) for added stability
- Long self-stick fabric strips help keep the pieces in place
- Easy assembly required, instructions included
- Only to be used for standard wheelchairs with 24'' wheels
- Not to be used with battery powered wheelchairs, baby strollers, etc
- Fully assembled: 42'' H x 52'' L
- Officially licensed
Incredible Dream Come True
In his glory days, Mr. Incredible zoomed around in his superhero sedan that could turn into a turbo-charged, stealth, unstoppable driving machine in a matter of moments. Sounds pretty cool, right? Well, it certainly does to your kid!
Now, you can make your child's Halloween dreams come true by giving them a turn at the wheel of The Incredible, right from their wheelchair! This Incredibles Adaptable Wheelchair Cover is a neat replica of Bob Parr's pride and joy vehicle, only without a few bells and whistles (this one doesn't have the enemy-tracking GPS or an ejectable passenger seat, for instance). Trust us, behind the wheel of their new supercar, your own little hero will look every bit the part of their incredible Halloween costume this year!
Design & Details
Designed to turn any standard, 24-inch wheel, non-electric chair into The Incredible, this cover is pure brilliance. Over 20 supportive plastic piping pieces create the framework to fit the felt car. But don't worry, you don't have to have a supercomputer to put it together, it comes with easy instructions. The cover looks like an exact replica of The Incredible, and features the car's sleek contours, silver streaks, and the "i" logo on the front! Don't forget your kid's Incredibles costume!
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review