Green Witch Full Face Adult Mask
- Latex mask w/ faux hair
- Detailed molded facial features
- Eye holes allow vision
- Adjustable elastic band to secure around your head
- One size fits most
I'll Get You, My Pretty
It's so much fun to scare yourself! That's why horror movies full of bloody ghosts and malevolent spirits are so popular (although they do make you want to lock all of your doors and windows and hire a staff exorcist). That's also why nice, wholesome people regularly fill their yards with tombstones and fake body parts every October. And what's more terrifying than a craggy, green-skinned witch cackling as she chases you through the dark on a broomstick? Yep, we're definitely staying inside tonight.
Have the creepiest costume on the block with this Green Witch Full Face Adult Mask! The molded mask has the wrinkled, green skin, warty nose, and twisted smile of a truly wicked witch. The chin-length black faux hair looks just right under a pointed black hat. The mask slips over your whole head and has eye, nose, and mouth holes.
Don't Mess with the Classics
For true Halloween lovers, nothing evokes the holiday spirit more than an evil witch stirring a pot full of newt eyes and poison. Anyone who asks "Are you a good witch or a bad witch?" should automatically get turned into a frog.
- Four StarsBy Kat | November 1, 2021Good mask.. The trick or treaters were impressed. Took a few minutes to feel comfortable. Allowed decent peripheral vision. Elastic head strap kept it in place. Gave almost 700 treats to the trick or treaters. A few very small ones were too frightened but the pre teens were very complimentary of the mask.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?